"Don't you invade Ukraine!"

"I am NOT planning to invade Ukraine!"

*Changes name of Ukraine*

*Invades*

Attached: download (26).jpg (620x465, 42.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Russia
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will probably work too. i think biden is too dementia ridden to foil the plan.

And we will call it Mini Russia

Attached: 4F538DBB-3A1F-4761-A1D0-D07DB3D3DDC5.jpg (557x386, 23.64K)

He is unironicaly the good guy. Ukraine did fuck all about the autonomous regions for years they could have crushed them or accepted their independence but they did neither so Russia chose for them. Putin is actually the peacemaker in this situation now that there won't be anymore fighting because Ukraine doesn't have the balls to fight Russia for that miniscule hostile territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya

>"I am NOT planning to invade Ukraine!"
>*Changes name of Ukraine*
>*Invades*
kek. based russia

KEK

Attached: 30BB24E1-7BF0-4414-B923-13489412E658.gif (300x168, 462.04K)

I'm waiting for Biden to announce he's sending aid to Uruguay.

Actual 4D chess

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Russia

"Don't put NATO troops in Ukraine guys"
>goes ahead and puts NATO troops in Ukraine

I'll allow it.

Attached: 1637011511360.jpg (640x360, 38.09K)

Maybe there are WMDs in Ukraine and Russia needs to invade just to make sure

Attached: 467745788.jpg (4256x2832, 662.67K)

>Putin is actually the peacemaker in this situation now that there won't be anymore fighting because Ukraine doesn't have the balls to fight Russia for that miniscule hostile territory.

Indeed twitter accoutns are already repoting that all shelling has stopped now that the big dog is in town.

No way Putin will now go on to actually invade and try to take Kiev, he'll do the same as Crimea, consolidate and build, the people he has liberated were Russian anyway so there won't be any insurrection against him so the west is just going to have to accept it. The sanctions will do nothing. Europe needs Russian gas, many Russian companeis were clever to get dual listings or just flat out listings on British or American stock exchanges so the sanctions don't touch them.

Basically by mid morning it will be clear Putin has got those regions and we aren't going to do anything.... just one big nothingburger

How I hunger for a real habbening. Taiwan next?

Sir Tony just got knighted for his diligence in snuffling out WMDs in the middle east. So in my book Russia are completely in the right here at every level. Have you noticed NOBODY is denying Ukraine has WMDs?

Trumpettes thought he was playing 4D chess.
Putin just showed the world was 4D chess really looks like
Globo homo BTFO

That name is taken. Belarus literally means little Russia.

"Just get vaxxed !"
"It's not a vaccine !"
*Change definition of vaccines*

Exactly. Who knows what kinds of WMDs there are in Ukraine. Russia would be acting irresponsibly if it did not invade Ukraine to ensure there are no WMDs

The US government understands

Attached: 82678863.jpg (2182x1626, 1.15M)

White house staffer reported Biden is unworried as they dontbhave a defense pact with Luhansk or Doneskt

They better leave no stoned unturned. Better to be safe than sorry. Even good old double ya is beloved by conservatives and liberals alike for his service.

Actually it means "white" russia. But it is also known as little Russia