IT HAS BEEN SIGNED

RUSSIA IS FUCKED
UKRAINE IS SAVED

Attached: biden.png (596x739, 621.95K)

Ha. Brandon showed Putin with that.

sleepy joe signed a piece of paper im sure russia is terrified

Shouldn't we get to vote on sanctions?

He and what army

If this old fuck has me drafted because him and Putin won't stop their game of dickswinging chicken I swear to fuck

Russia will absolutely mop the floor with nato and us. Guaranteed.

Bleed those kikes dry enjoy your second Afghanistan and economic collapse russia

HE SIGNED IT
IT MEANS IT'S TRUE GUYS

>RUSSIA IS FUCKED
>BURISMA AND HUNTER BIDEN IS SAVED
ftfy

side note, notice how biden does the same sort of pomp and circumstance with these executive orders as trump started?
obama always hid those orders, did them secretly, no special media attention; but with trump he would always do it as biden does now.
did they decide it was good for propaganda to copy trump?

lol you think he fell asleep signing that shit fucking RETARD

>Dragged him away from ice cream time to sign a bill that prohibits something that's barely happening
UNCLE JOE SHOWING DRUMPF HOW IT'S DONE

I'm sure that's what his handlers of told him he has signed.

>you see this?! this paper says that we can keep thinking about what the fuck to do about this. you're fucked: we are allowed to keep sitting on our hands. before you didn't know if we'd have to stop thinking about this but now we can keep thinking about it INCLUDING UKRAINE! so you're fucked POOtin. Because we are gonna keep thinking about this.

I'll believe it when Buck Tardwater signs an executive order.

Putin gonna put a stop to ebil Nazi NATO!

ivan you listen up you must run eastern ukraine as a nonprofit or ill fire two shots.

You wont do shit. None of you will

Biden is a puppet.

Donald J Trump is the greatest leader we have ever had. Without his selflessness in service to the nation, his love of the USA and his business acumen, Operation Shadowprez would never have worked.

All the things Biden is doing are for show. DJT never actually handed over power. Biden's inauguration was a farce. His EOs will never actually go into effect. Haven't you heard? WE HAVE NOT LOST. IN FACT, WE HAVE WON.

Donald J. Trump is STILL PRESIDENT.

HOW?

The plan was enacted over the weekend… Only you never saw it.

Biden, his cabinet, and tons of both Dem and Republican senators and other officials were arrested. Proof of their vast crimes was shown. They were court martialed and found guilty. However, it was decided this was too much for the American people to accept. Overturning the election and showing the crimes of these politicians could lead to Civil War.
So an agreement was reached: Biden and other deep state elements wI'll be allowed to move freely and serve their terms. President Trump would "concede" and leave office. But this is all for appearances. Behind the scenes, Donald J. Trump is still President.

This plan, known as Shadowprez, was seen as a last resort. But it worked. Anything that happens in the next 4 years is actually President Trumps doing.

#MAGA #WWG1WGA
#SHADOWPRESIDENT
#CHECKMATE

Attached: #shadowprez.jpg (2500x1667, 952.33K)

>nooo my orange clown cant lick putlers ass :(((((((((((((((((
poor redditors

>executive order
I'm writing a strongly-worded letter to Putin's mother.

what's hunter and joe going to do if those payments from ukraine stop coming in?
My baby boy needs to maintain his lifestyle

Attached: 1641515165652.jpg (1284x1072, 143.1K)

Our country will literally implode if a draft is enacted. I’ve never seen general morale so low and distrust of the government so high.

WE DID IT REDDIT
SLACKTIVISM WON
WE'VE SAVED DEMOCRACY

So he just took over a country and Biden... wrote a strongly worded letter?

Deny Russia from profitting how?

How are we gonna fight the Russians when we can't even beat obesity, the common cold, or a bunch of sandniggers in Toyota Hiluxes?

Yeah pleb. They want your uneducated opinion.

>sanctions
Wow what a fucking pussy.

Biden won't do shit

Attached: IMG_3625.png (1366x768, 824.28K)

Strongly worded letter to the editor.

>I signed this paper that'll show them
Watching the West collapse in real time

Yeah pleb, they want your uneducated opinion.

You're right I won't do anything. Definitely won't fight Russians.

I wonder where I have to flee to. Canada won't take us like Vietnam...

>profit
Literally the only thing amerimutts can think about

Nice, now Russia has no downsides to going in. Muh sanctions have already been placed, there is no further stick or carrot left to play.

I hope you shills realize that the shilling ain’t gonna work rn as ITS HAPPENING TIME MOTHERFUCKER

>brandon
>sleepy joe
laughed to tears

>sanctions
Oh boy, more sanctions. That ought to show him!

THE WORLD IS SAVED!
EVERYONE, CLAP FOR BIDEN!

Attached: 4do3i3.png (500x689, 168.97K)

>Shouldn't we get to vote on sanctions?
I mean, yeah. Thats a republic. But the congress is broken and the partisan divide has us in a general locked stalemate.
So presidents haven begun to abuse executive orders, essentially writing laws as they see fit. The only thing preventing this kind of shit from getting out of control is term limits.
So long as the parties flip each election or two, it seems the new party dude will undo all the executive orders of the previous guy.
>obama did all his exec orders
>trump undid them
>biden undid trump's EO's
Desantis or trump will undo bidens.

imagine how kino this wouldve all been if turmp were still around

Go back to /ptg/ boomer

tongue my anus, memeflaggot

TWO MORE WEEKS

>I HAVE SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER
>D-DOESN'T MATTER THEY'RE NOT AMERICAN
>THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME
>I HAVE THE POWER
>I'M A BIG BOY
>PLEASE DO WHAT I TELL YOU
>PLEASE

Attached: AP21238796992257.jpg (2853x1902, 1.23M)

Faggot

Watch out everybody he signed the paper! I'm sure Putin is shaking in his boots

>bunch of sandniggers in Toyota Hiluxes?
USA never loses militarily in the middle east, only politically.

Biden is an old ebil from Soviet times, so Putin knows what he'll do, Trump was a complete newcomer and his Soleimani killing probably surprised even Putin

Please draft these zoomed cucks. Something needs to happen to turn them into men