Is this true?

My mom just paid $10k to have all her silver fillings replaced. What are the political implications if this is true?

Attached: 7E56E076-C2CD-4602-9A84-614854147CAF.jpg (960x950, 103.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/do-you-worry-about-mercury-in-your-silver-dental-fillings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back Reddit, fag. no one cares.

Semen rotted them out

Attached: 1643323900159.webm (720x720, 2.8M)

people still get silver fillings? they look bad

>Have hole in tooth from eating processed grains for 80% of my diet
>Dentist drills bigger hole
>Fills hole with known toxic substances
>"That'll be 1000 Shekels goy"

I never got a silver filling and I was born in early 80s.

Half the spastics in /SETF/ are probably becoming dentists rn

>webm
big kek

You just know...

Silver is an endocrine disruptor and can cause problems as silver nitrates.

>silver fillings
>mercury from your fillings leaks out
huh?

silver and mercury are the same thing, just different names

Oh shit, better not eat fish ever again OP. The amount of mercury ingested this way would be so minuscule your body wouldn't even notice it.

No dentist in the last 100 years would put mercury inside a patient kek.

Nvm, I looked it's up, it's true. Fillings are a Jew conspiracy along with water flouridation. Fuck my pineal gland right up I guess senpai.

I wouldn't bet on that, dentistry is the fucking wild west with zero oversight.

This has been true for a long time. Mercury fillings are pretty rare, almost all dentists use composite fillings.

Lipsticks/10

34 years old and never had a cavity.

once again, i dont give a fuck

10k? Wtf dude, she should have gotten a plane to Europe, have holidays there and went to the dentist. It would have been much cheaper. Wtf

> zero oversight

Its extremely difficult to proof medical malpractice of a dentist. All you have is the pictures they take as frame of reference and if that shows credible evidence that a treatment can be done they can perform a treatment. If they perform the treatment poorly there is very little you can do the legal way as you can not prove a bad result is from them doing their job poorly.

Lmfao. Those dogs are literally trying to rape her violently.

She fucks them dogs, any femoid that owns muts I ask her infront of people. More like accuse her of fucking her dog. You can instantly tell by her face that she has. Fucking disgusting.

I may have, but it's hard to tell. If I eat too much sugar I get a funny feeling in a couple of spots, but it goes away when I don't.

red rocket conga line

It's true. I've had a ton of fillings and I have no idea which ones may be using this compound. It's so frustrating. How fucking hard is it to just not use a known neurotoxin in your ingredients?

health.clevelandclinic.org/do-you-worry-about-mercury-in-your-silver-dental-fillings/
Here's a choice quote:
>if you already have amalgam fillings, it can be more harmful to remove them,” says Dr. Janowicz. “This is because of the mercury vapor released upon removal.”
Every day a new honk.

Attached: 1466133918009.jpg (422x600, 76.59K)

>FDA admits
The Jew fears a silver shortage

Attached: 1588294043523.png (561x546, 276.13K)

Silver is just as toxic as mercury which is why people in the dark ages used sterling silverware

Just up your selenium intake. Selenium complexes with mercury to form an insoluble salt. You'll just shit it out.

it's not silver, it's lead.
I have one in the back molar from ages ago, dentists don't do those anymore. Maybe if you live in a 3rd world country.

lol. it's mercury. they still used it 20 years ago i'm pretty sure.

>silver and mercury are the same thing
Fuckwit you are
silver: Ag
mercury: Hg

Nobody in the dark ages was using silver utensils. Even kings were eating with their hands until the high middle ages.

means i'm fucked. probably why i have nerve damage, in addition to having tainted water supplies while living out west. everything can be avoided if we stop being dumb though, or at least most of it can be avoided. not everyone is lucky enough to make it to the end of the line and comfortably and peacefully go in their sleep.

Attached: 1631024807070.jpg (583x475, 16.39K)

>people still get silver fillings? they look bad
The real reason to have them replaced is because silver expands with time and can crack your teeth.

i get a sore tooth once in a blue moon but i floss the fuck out of my teeth and it goes away. also i lived on sugar as a young person and i eat like shit all the time. i just brush my teeth before i go to sleep.

i've heard mouth breathers get more cavities because air feeds the bacteria, maybe that is the answer

kek gotem

okay what about silver utensils ?

Is gold still the ultimate filling material?