To all you fuckers years ago who said "LMAO BASEDBOY KEK" and "WHAT USE WOULD THERE EVER BE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!"

To all you fuckers years ago who said "LMAO BASEDBOY KEK" and "WHAT USE WOULD THERE EVER BE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!"

Can't wait to see you fuckers when the world is nuked and I have a lifetime supply of long-lasting food for the collapse.

While I was busy spending the last few years preparing, the rest of you were staying indoors and shitposting

TLDR: Have fun eating dirt, if you even get to survive that long after the collapse.

Attached: Soylents.png (400x400, 150.96K)

Sorry for the stupid filter I mean s 0y B0y

Enjoy ur bitch tits and frail bones.

Better than not eating at all amerifat.

I'll just eat u then ur Onions you big gyno

I would love an animal based onions
I liked the taste but got redpilled on snoy and stopped

Get lost newfag

****Sóy

Cry. You only have so much time before your worthless ass gets atomized.

While you fuckers tried to put your worthless stupid fucking ideologies into practice from a fucking anime message board I was actually getting shit done and prepared for a time like this to implement an ideology that would actually survive in a stateless societies like the wastes.

That would only work if you knew where the fuck I was and all I can say is I am certainly not from AmeriMuttland.

you won't do shit lmao

Seems like we are witnessing /pol tards in the first stage in the 7 Stages of Grief

>Better than not eating at all amerifat.
You know it's communists when these are the standards for success.

nice ad hominem user.

Get a gun. Your boyfriend's bull will shoot you and take it all if that ever happens.

>Implying I am in a relationship

First problem is to assume someone on here would ever have been even near a woman in their lives.

we know it’s israel

>Disagree with me = Israel

Fuck off I hate that shithole. The only reason you guys hate it and Zionism is because it is actually successful in what you guys want to do.

And I showed you my flag fucktard so quit your coping.

the FDA & USDA are part of the wicked masonic network. they can greenlight anything going into the food system. goys in mcdonalds. goys in "vegan" meat. goys in onions.

We'll gang fuck the tits you grow

Onions has a shelf-life of like 9 months. If you only have Onions you're fucked. Also, fun pest control tip. Leave an open container of Onions out (empty) and watch what happens.

All bark and no bite as usual for /pol tards who give meaningless threats while they hide behind a computer screen.

You know nothing about me or where I am americunt

Onions and whey expire just as fast and both taste like ass, eat some real food gay boy

Your best bet is trying to look across the second biggest country in the world in hopes to find me.

Goodluck with that user to find one guy in a nation with nearly 40 million people.

Oh and goodluck surviving after the collapse to find me.

Not true, especially if you know how to properly preserve it but you are so braindead you certainly wouldn't

read below... it is for you

above* My bad