Obama's position on Ukraine is the same as Any Forums

That should tell you how cucked this 'hurr not muh problem' bullshit foreign policy is. What we need right now is a cold hearted unapologetic neocon who won't take any shit from Russia. Peace through strength, as the saying goes.

Being a child is thinking neocons are the bad guys.
Being an adult is realizing they were right all along.

Attached: 1.png (670x429, 291.49K)

>Being a child is thinking neocons are the bad guys.
Neocons serve exclusively jewish interests.

Ok, so Biden is basically saying that China can have Taiwan.

So was Obama le baste in your view for not being a neocon about Ukraine?

Basically yeah. Biden thinks waving sanctions around is an effective way to stop Russia annexing Ukraine. Which it isn't. And when Russia does that China will do the same thing with Taiwan as it knows the US is cucked and doesn't have the balls to defend its alliances / interests anymore.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Why should I change my opinion just because some cuck isn't a complete dumbass for once in his life?

russians fighting with russians and americans are making money out of it
And YET SOMEHOW Biden is losing?
logic?

>for not being a neocon
He let neocon victoria nudleman nuland start the trouble in the first place.

dont care, didnt ask. plus you're the antichrist.

>defend its alliances
Fuck ukraine, not a strategic interest or alliance.

>going to war with a nuclear power
the red lines become blurry
are you REALLY willing to ERADICATE humanity, but surely atleast the enemy and YOUR country because of some place your avarage citizen have no clue about?

same question about taiwan can be asked (and will be asked soon)

Sneed

This isn't an example of someone just happening to be right, like a 'broken clock'. Since what his policy was on Ukraine is entirely consistent with his entire foreign policy at large.

The neoconservative position would have been boots on the ground and trying everything in their power to deter an invasion before it happened.
Do you think Putin would think about going into Ukraine if he could look across the border and see US - NATO soldiers wandering around?

It's both. And it's very important to a US adversary and energy in Europe therefore it is absolutely a US interest. If you want your country to become a 2nd world state, much much poorer than currently, due to losing its hegemony though then you should have the philosophy of 'isolation'. But you know as well as I do that you don't want that to happen.

Putin isn't suicidal so he isn't going to use nukes. He's only trying this Ukraine thing now because he sees weakness in the US and wants to drive a wedge in NATO.
This wouldn't happen if the US had a hardliner running foreign policy.

>What we need right now is a cold hearted unapologetic neocon who won't take any shit from Russia
Sorry, no one cares what you need, as you're no more in the position for "not taking any shit".

ukraine is not our problem, fuck 'em

Kys, faggot.

Attached: Fugg.gif (598x1135, 3.08M)

He was correct about Ukraine, he fucked up by being wrong on Libya and Syria especially

And in what way was Obama's weak foreign policy on Ukraine a positive thing?

I support staying out of ukraine so that the collapse of the satanic american empire can happen at an acerated pace. I do not care about the further implications of it. I hail the downfall and the inevtable collapse of this land that has spat on my people for generations. Fuck you, and fuck your intrests

Neocon jews can get fucked.

Yes, and I’m a WN. Does it upset you that we can’t go round up 400k white troopers and go kill 200k whites on the other side?

Years and years of spewing anti white hate. Stopping us from having infrastructure in our own country because we have to keep reloading their iron dome with our tax dollars and doing anything and everything they can to ever prevent whites from having political power over their own nations. No user, there is no reconciling with the neocons. They are human trash and deserve the hate they earned.

Attached: 1643940372982.jpg (581x512, 44.94K)