Why is Any Forums so redpilled about china shills but so bluepilled about russia shills?

Why is Any Forums so redpilled about china shills but so bluepilled about russia shills?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_Black_Lives_Matter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

Attached: happy face.jpg (1023x1280, 348.13K)

Russia and Any Forums are on the same team

real chinese are rare here and think different
china is simply more important also

Shills literally don't exist.
Pollacks are just sensitive little fucktards who can't handle people disagreeing with them and are afraid of flags.

American conservatives who hate the state of their country need some ideal country to look up to, so they project their values on Russia. Russia does a good job of playing into this with their foreign propaganda team.

China and Russia are both based and I hope they destroy the USA inshallah

stop the whataboutism burger shill

but China is also playing into this. so why are China shills so easily discarded as shills on Any Forums while russia shills continue to be humored?
said the frustrated incel who wants his country to die because he cant get laid

Its viewed here as the last white ethnostate

Because globohomo is worse than Russia, China and communism together

>china shills
A foreign tribe.
>russia shills
A foreign country, but not a foreign tribe.

it's not an ethnostate bud. don't get me wrong i don't care about the ukraine bullshit and understand that NATO are being cunts also but Russia is pozzed too.

Russian shilling is very deceptive. Notice his there are so many of them on this site for years and on the western internet.
They always frame themselves as wise and hard done by innocent victims of western aggression.
Consider they are here on the western net but there isn’t westerners on the Russian net doing the sane thing.

Slav nats have also deliberately intertwined themselves with other countries nationalist movements.

Russia is perceived as white, China isn't.

Chinese propaganda is much worse than Russian propaganda, it's way too on the nose

China is a serious threat to the US, conservatives are worried about Taiwan. Nobody cares about Ukraine.

Russia has a traditional conservative history as the Russian Empire, Chinese history pre-Mao is not known by American conservatives

Actual Chinese, Korean, and even Japanese posters here are RARE. Most are vpn trolls (kikes), english teachers and military mutts.

I've never held a woman's hand like that man is doing in the background. I've never made a woman smile. That's life I guess. Not all of us can be attractive or have a good personality. In order for there to be winners there must be losers.

15% of Russia is literally Muslim

15%

>Russia is conservative
Lol
These are the guys that invented degeneracy

pump iron or kys

chinese acts always butthurt and never admit obvious faults
totally cultural alienation as well

russians got some bantz and you can tell them they got aids and tigers
without them denying it

>A foreign country, but not a foreign tribe.
thats where youre wrong. so fucking naive

Attached: 1644108307609.jpg (526x701, 106.95K)

alright, I should have said "perceived" since that's what matters in this discussion. But it has had quite some conservative authors, there's a lot of nihilism and degeneracy but also a lot of trying to answer the nihilism with conservative values

>not a foreign tribe
Maybe in the United Melting Pot of Muttland where the differences between Europeans are brushed aside and they're all grouped together as "white people".

>russians got some bantz and you can tell them they got aids and tigers
>without them denying it
yeah they dont deny, they just cope.

youre literally an Iwan trying to play it cool.

in reality russia is the Cope Belt of Asia and you guys literally inspired Orwell to create the concept of doublethink
russians have no concept of bants and never have. they have never in history been considered humorous

The whole “Russia is based and trad con” is a Russian shill meme

I don't know how many more times we need to tell the globalist lackeys who post here, but we're done killing each other.