Why don’t Americans care that most Canadians see them as far right science denying morons?

Why don’t Americans care that most Canadians see them as far right science denying morons?

Attached: A0654B38-A020-45AE-837B-38D4FBB6EEF9.jpg (828x1118, 646.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TjGMVu7BP6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>minutely bad faith american thread about Canada #4638847

Most Canadians aren't real Canadians.

>twitter

>giving one single fuck about what Canadians think about anything or anybody
NGFMI

what does that mean you son of a bitch

City bugmen aren't Canadaians user

Wait I thought walls don't work?

Canada isn't real.

only the first nations are real canadians
youtu.be/TjGMVu7BP6w

Because no one cares what canadians think, user. Dammit, you should know this.

No one cares about canadians.

If you're not an ultra-right White supremacist Canadian hyper-patriot you're not a real Canadian. And yes I mean that unironically.

Canada is an even bigger embarrassment than we are, and are on the verge of complete collapse as well. I don't fucking care what they think of us.

You're right, didn't a whole bunch of American hippies run away to Canada during the Vietnam War?

It means you're a product of globalhomo, and not a real Canadian. You're only in Canada because corrupt politicians wanted cheap, obedient wageslaves

I never think of Canada.

because the population of Canada is the same as one of our large cities

Why would we?

i'll totally take a pithy quote by a left leaning retard on twitter as gospel.

i swear the more convenient communication and discourse gets, the more inane and worthless the opinions people shit out become.

i lived in canada for 7 years
canadians are the same spectrum as americans and all huddled up on the american border, canada existing as a seperate country from the usa makes no sense

In reality Canadian libs were just shitting themselves when truckers tried to block some border crossings for a few days.

Quebecois leaf here.

People who believe in Covid are fucking retarded.

That is all.

>1 post
how do you deny science lmfao its a series of steps.

>MIGA hats
This shit is never going away, is it?
Its gonna go down in history as the next Nazi swastika and confederate flag.

Because the only people that think that are the retards that have bought into the programming of the government ran CBC. Theyve been trained to thi k this way because they are tired of losing good, bright solis Canadians do the freedom of America.

America rewards you more than any other nation. In Canada they shit on you and tax 50% of your shit. This country is a fucking sham. Dont ever immigrate here if you are from Asia, europe or Africa etc. This country is absolutely 100% shit.