This is why putin faggot invading Ukraine now...

This is why putin faggot invading Ukraine now, in 7 years of warfare Ukrainian military [ZSU] successfully pushed through russian-controlled rebel areas and literally about to take cities of Donbas and Lugans.
Putin lost all his pawns in 7 years of war and basically moving in rooks today to save his bishops

Attached: Capture.png (1361x1056, 463.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/9/91/20150220163840!Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg
commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg&offset=&limit=500#filehistory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For 8 years Russia has relied on Minsk peace treaty to work, but Ukraine never did it. It violated that treaty multiple times and the West allowed it. Whilst DPR and LPR were at a disadvantage they'd give up positions to Ukraine. Now the tables have turned and they can take back their land.

except violation happened from both parties and last 7 years it was frozen conflict - I think I agree with you is that it's window for them to take back their land

Sure, just like violations are happening from both sides right now, but you can open the OSCE daily reports and see which side has been disproportionally getting bombarded.
The thing is, the bombings aren't even the big thing here, it's that Russia has been pushing Ukraine to the talk tables for the last 8 years and even recently Macron and the new German chanceler, forgot his name, said that Ukraine agreed to the Minsk peace treaty. Then Zelensky and the rest of Ukrainian officials come out to their own public and say they will never agree to the Minsk treaty.

Ukraines behaviour reminds me of Poland. Poking until they get shit on. There is no doubt these people are related.

this is the reason ww3 is starting? because you guys can't get along?

Attached: Screenshot - 02212022 - 03:58:53 PM.png (1260x681, 372.8K)

What crack are you smoking? Neither side has made any advances in nearly six years

Speaking of, isn't Poland being economically fucked right now due to their mining near the Czech border?
I wouldn't be surprised if they will soon announce a POLEXIT.

>invading
russia cant invade russia

The entire world economy is fucked

pretty much yea based slavniggers fighting over land will be the reason you nigger burn in nuclear holocaust

Attached: VcvvAZ2VYWBYHJgH24qALD.jpg (1920x1080, 2.15M)

go back to bed, Sasha.

>That one faggot fin in every thread

stfu dumb nigger just look at nigger 1 and nigger 2 cities

Attached: Capvure.png (1465x792, 703.34K)

Majority of their economy relies on EU gibsmedats. Now EU has blocked those until Poland stops their mining operations and pays the fines back. Or at least I remember seeing some news about that a little while back.
And knowing how the Polish government usually was historically and is also today, they will just sperg out and throw a tantrum.

>can finally play either STALKER or Fallout in real life
Pretty based.

Attached: stolen mods.png (1202x676, 615.15K)

Pollacks laid claim to Danzig when Hitler was chancellour of Germany. You cant reason with slavshits.

And here's what it looked like in 2015 you fucking faggot.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/9/91/20150220163840!Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg
Ukraine has not gotten any closer to taking Donetsk or Lugansk
commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg&offset=&limit=500#filehistory

>that one seething russian in europe being a piece of shit in every thread
Go back to russia, albino nigger.

yea war started in 2014 you dumb nigger -all that result of fighting between them niggers

>"Fin" calling somone else an albino nigger

This VPN Pollack isnt very smart

As I said go back to bed, Sasha. Or better yet go back to russia where albino niggers like you belong. Fucking subhuman filth.

No Fin would call anyone else an "albino nigger".

You retarded Pollack slavshit.

At least we have beds to go to. You don't even have a real country KEK

You are truly retarded. Let's review:
In OP you stated that
>in 7 years of warfare Ukrainian military [ZSU] successfully pushed through russian-controlled rebel areas and literally about to take cities of Donbas and Lugans
This is false. The ZSU are no closer today to taking Donetsk or Lugansk than they were in 2015, which was 7 years ago. Thus the entire premise of your thread is a lie. Also, Donbas is not a city name, it is the region.
I assume that you are ESL as your posts look non-fluent. Please go back to where you came from.

no german would ever post on Any Forums in 1:46 AM you VPN posting slavniger

Attached: crazy-Spiderman-Pointing-Memes.png (750x422, 550.89K)

LOL

You're an albino nigger aka russian slave. What's even funnier is that you keep calling me polish, who are just another flavor of albino niggers aka slavshits like you are.

That's funny coming from n albino nigger refugee.