Nigger on home security camera sneaking into White family’s home in the middle of the night

>nigger on home security camera sneaking into White family’s home in the middle of the night
>picks up 4 year old boy out of his bed
>takes him outside, stabs him to death in the street
>returns to pick up second child but for some reason leaves instead
>neighbors find brutally murdered 4 year old lying in the street the next morning
>Judge rules he can’t stand trial because he is too stupid
Have you started connecting the dots yet?
there is an infestation of Neo-Marxist, anti-White vermin in our legal system who are protecting and enabling the murder of White people through any means they have at their disposal based on their Racial Marxist worldview. They literally cannot condemn any action from a nigger towards a White person because their ideology forbids it.
archive.is/KeV0X

Attached: cash-gernon-murder.png (1284x1312, 1.62M)

its not time yet unless quads

that was just a test....I said "Quads"

So what are all those armed right-wing Texans actually going to DO about it?

>Grrr, don't mess with Texas!

Okay, prove it. Let's see some real people's justice in this case, via whatever means it takes.

Test

if he's too stupid then just euthanize him

>Judge rules he can’t stand trial because he is too stupid
That doesn't mean he gets off. It means he gets to spend the rest of his life in a mental institution instead of a prison.

unreal amount of Fedposting today.

It's time

>"If we could have gotten him the treatment that he needed then, you know, this tragedy may have never happened," said Heath Harris, Darriynn Brown's defense attorney.
Neighbors had often seen Brown [jogging] around the neighborhood and had reported Brown to police several times and had no follow-ups on their calls. For now, Brown will remain in the Dallas County jail.
>Harris said the goal is to get his client to the point where he can be deemed competent and able to communicate with his lawyers in order to help with his defense for trial.
He's a good boy.

Why does this child murdering freak have that smug serene look on his punchable face?

Has anyone ever noticed people whi have slightly angry faces tend to be moral and most evil people look either really angry or calm? I have always picked up on it since I was a kid. Theres like the angry ooga booga, the creepy serial killer and the stern person with a heart of gold. I swear theres something to the physiognomy

Attached: 06b (1).jpg (680x440, 44.47K)

Vermin like this don't deserve a life. Should just Old Yeller him and be done with it.

They are too broke to fight russia in Ukraine so they want to fight texans in texas.

rolling test

I would say whites are second class citizens, but I don't we would even qualify for that at this point.

Attached: emergencymeasurescanada.jpg (1280x959, 153.09K)

It was caught on video too.

Attached: 1621382237506.webm (760x340, 1.18M)

Attached: adldefinitionofracism.jpg (524x680, 41.17K)

I was just thinking about this. It’s totally backwards that we don’t execute murderers with low IQs. Those are the ones who should be first in line for euthanasia

Attached: freedomiswhitesupremacy.jpg (856x900, 135.33K)

Was the house unlocked? How did he randomly get inside?

let me guess. The person who wrote this was a JEW

Anyone want to guess the judge's political affiliation?

I believe he got in through a window somehow

how do we know it wasn't self-defense?

>stab kid
>get free healthcare paid by taxes

nigger should be ground into paste and fed to welfare recipients

usually you can tell the more self-aware, or morally neurotic, as the good stern person

>Incapable of consent
This is beyond stupid.

Attached: 411.png (998x1134, 196.87K)

I like how the read between the lines is that their own population is not of 'national interest'

This. If hes too stupid for responsibility, hes too stupid for productivity.
Kill the nigger.

will the staff at least make him kill himself? he murdered a little kid.

Monsters in human shape

Why are black people so cruel :(

>Cash gernon
Why are american names so retarded?

Yep. These people always speak very clearly if you have any ability whatsoever to read between the lines and really analyze what they're saying. Unfortunately, these are skills that the average retarded normie does not possess.

Attached: scenariosforthefutureoftechnologyandinternationaldevelopmentpic2.jpg (750x700, 132.57K)

The staff will likely use him as a test subject for experemental medication

Yeah ... niggers suck. But the Dad was arrested on drug-related outstanding warrants. White dad was a complete degenerate that probably put his kid in the situation by buying drugs from niggers and now Rabbi Cumstein in on Any Forums race-baiting with this shit. Moral of the story, don't be a degenerate.

Also look at the wordplay in the title: "Man accused of". As if there was any doubt about his guilt. As if he could still be innocent.

There is clear video evidence of this nigger kidnapping the 4 year old boy. Clear as day.