What should be the punishment for race treason?

picrel

Attached: war-club.jpg (1200x795, 245.97K)

A shillelagh?

T-shirt

Attached: shirt.png (700x450, 7.9K)

its basically eugenics the dumb roasty whore will race mix and remove themselves from our gene pool would you rather her marry a middle class white man and divorce him and take his whole life or watch her get thrown out like trash by a black guy who isnt going to pay child support support

also get laid you incel faggot

what is race treason? my gf is chinese does that make me a race traitor?

Throw them into Africa to try to bleach the orcs.

a qt asian girlfriend

Yes. Thanks for fucking killing our race you piece of shit. Next we'll have to accept Mexicans as white, you piece of shit.

you mean like, running a race and then going backwards? pretty sure mario kart has a wrong way sign that pops up when you do that.

exile to live with that race

I think you posted it, OP.

Yes this is a good solution, and we need to make sure they are permanently banned and do not receive aid from our race.

What I want to know is what is an African war club doing in a temperate American forest?

well i'm going to have only daughters and they'll probably marry white men, not exactly killing our race is it

What happened to the scouts in BM

“They found the lost scouts hanging head downward from the limbs of a fireblacked paloverde tree. They were skewered through the cords of their heels with sharpened shuttles of green wood and they hung gray and naked above the dead ashes of the coals where they’d been roasted until their heads had charred and the brains bubbled in the skulls and steam sang from their noseholes. Their tongues were drawn out and held with sharpened sticks thrust through them and they had been docked of their ears and their torsos were sliced open with flints until the entrails hung down on their chests. Some of the men pushed forward with their knives and cut the bodies down and they left them there in the ashes.”

based

Attached: thebestirishman.gif (240x184, 514.81K)

Skinning alive. You don't deserve the skin of your race

No they won't. Any white man that married your subhuman daughters is as much a traitor as you are.
We're already sacrificing enough by saying meds and irish are white.

+1

posting in epic bot thread

all the real germans got toasted lad theres about 8 of you left and you're swarthy

>we're already sacrificing enough by saying meds and irish are white
you sound like those liberal faggots who claim whiteness is a social construct. the one drop-rule is bullshit

Kill them with fire. Lots and lots of fire.

>the one drop-rule is bullshit

Attached: nytt6Oi.png (1033x490, 1.03M)

Whiter than you, Mohammad.
White enough is better than niggers and insectoids.

no you arent, but seriously no you arent
trust me

you dont want to die on this hill germutt

Forced to live with their decisions permanently

i'm going to breed the shit out of a chinese girl and there's nothing you people can do to stop me

Attached: 20170531_23431351_M.jpg (960x1281, 369.81K)

post pink nipple

Attached: 0f1.png (858x553, 317.5K)

Not necessary. See back in the tribal days when wombs were worth gold then yeah an example needed to be set but it isn’t necessary now. If you want a white woman then they’re there and they prefer white guys.

Now if you want a traditional one then that’s another story.

Dude when the mongols raped whites they weren’t banished.

the people on your money had you all sussed out before you even scurried there
never ever say you are whiter than us with that flag
its an insult to the people that made it and their wisdom in trying to keep you all out of the country for as long as possible
fuck jfk

Attached: 1640509974579.jpg (593x584, 108.65K)

death, to you and your whole famliy

Attached: 3b6.png (1024x1024, 934.73K)

Irish have historically been kept at a pitiful state because of the white anglos(who have allowed the jew to be where he is today) and meds literally BEGAN civilization. European history is made on the shoulders of Mediterranean men. And Egyptian.