Why are we like this tho ?

Picrel

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-09-18-28-23-189_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x1227, 135.18K)

>demoralized
That means it's working.

If you remove the meme flag I might just dignify your existence

Mountains make people crazy, southerners here used to kill your entire family over misunderstandings in cruel vendettas, even the priests would join their pirate campaigns, they even killed the president for Christ's sake

it's not like you are doing any damage to anyone, you are just screeching alone

Why the fuck are you niggers so obsessed with my flag? I'm a citizen of kekistan on this board, not Russia. Fuck off.

Ah, makes sense. I always wondered why Balkans and Caucasus were so alike. So much violence, differences in religion, language, ethnicities...

>have a complex geography
>bunch of various cultures have moved in and out overtime
>due to these two things a bunch of small states and kingdoms with radically different cultures, ethnicities and religious could exist around each other and defend against each other
>wait 1000 years

That’s why

>Citizen of Kekistan
Go commit a incel shooting pls, this is just lame

Funny, a demoralized piece of nigger shit is trying to demoralize me. Absolutely hilarious. You fucking clown.

It's your motherland, don't call it shithole

He's demoralized, you're screaming into the void.

Keep being like this. The alternative is so much worse.
>t. mutt in muttlandia

Besides, you have to remember that the modern balkan legacy was shaped by marauder tribes and literal bandits, you can't expect it not to stick

Attached: 5l9jjq9ck4p61 (1).png (1490x1170, 1.1M)

When u throw nigger around like that it loses on value. I started abstaining from saying nigger so much in public so when I do say it it's much more satisfying

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>How dare you be reaslitic
Lol

Do whatever you want to do, it's just weird for me to see a Serb like you

Attached: Kosovka_devojka-1024x734.jpg (1024x734, 165.8K)

I bet he's a VPN faggot. Because flags matter on a board that allows VPNs with a $20 Any Forums gold account.

kek

I'm don't use a VPN, actually I'm a Croatian that lives here sadly.

Also you "Kekistani" zoomer go back to Tik Tok, it's pretty obvious ur a newfag and a zoomer

You're the zoomer, nigger. You don't even know this is nu/pol/ and kekistan used to be here before flags were even put on the board. Go back to réddit, dude.