Whoa

Attached: FMF7ayfXIAoTlGR.jpg (828x941, 151.4K)

It's what femenists want

Attached: 1643077853119.jpg (811x777, 209.93K)

>monroeville pa
im pretty sure she voted democrat and had plenty of negroid friends. the anomaly here is that her kid is white

Imagine letting your wife be an Uber driver...

JK Must be a single mom or has a “partner”

Cunt divorced her husband with whom she had four kids. If she had been home taking care of the kids, instead of "finding herself" she wouldn't have died. Now, four kids grow up with a father that loves them and they will all hate niggers. All is well that ends well. Raostie got what is coming for her.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-083702~2.png (720x934, 133.74K)

Fiance means they're engaged you fucking retard. You can have kids before you're married

She divorced the father of her children. Her "fiance" bought her the webcam. Hope the asshole simp that was ok destroying a family enjoyed the video of the bitch he simped for getting murdered by a nigger. The whole story kind of warms my heart actually. Now the kids' Dad won't get fucked over in family court either. Happy story actually.

>suspect had no prior connection to the victim
Why are blacks like this? Why can't they just behave?

you will never have sex with a woman

I banged your mom lmao

her usefulness to the white race had been fulfilled, she can now be put out to pasture.

good, at least one of those kids should grow up to hate niggers.

how do these tabloids always know what the last thing these people said was before they died?

I’ll wager she voted democrat and supported BLM.

it was recorded

this. where is the father?

>nose
>'white'
You need glasses, user?

>low verbal IQ and fake laugh
>leaf flag
chink confirmed. my mom probably didn't feel a thing

Attached: 1614317701202.jpg (326x584, 109.23K)

This is the whitepill. Thank you user.

thanks, why are 10 threads with dailymail screenshots up on pol?

Exactly.

Women voted for politicians and policies that led to this. Anyone with half a brain knew where this would inevitably lead.

Are we expected to suddenly care now that it reaches its conclusion?

Hey, this chink (I'm not) just ended the madates. What did you do when biden stole your election and invalidated your vote?
You did nothing.

shill class 101. post dailymail, twitter, etc. mods are all in on it so don't act surprised.

Her "fiancee" recorded it on the dashcam he bought for her. I call it sweet justice. The simp fuckface was cool dating a bitch who divorced the father of her four kids and he had to watch this roastie beg for her life as a nigger killed her. There is a God and there is karma.

A 38-year-old with four children getting married to the father of aforementioned kids? A retard, I think, you be.

is the leaf talking about freedom lol? hows that bank account doing

She did more for the white race having 4 children than any of you incels ever did yet you celebrate her death. Any of you guys recognise how fucked up that is? You see a nigger kill one of you own and the only thing you can think of saying is “haha dumb roastie she had it coming”. I get disliking women as a group but you’re all psyoped to fuck, taking glee in your own peoples suffering

This, they deserve it desu.

38. Four kids. Sure buddy. The fiancee was totally the father of these kids. Even if he was the father, he was still a degenerate for not marrying her. But he isn't. You know he isn't. I don't even have to go to Spokeo to confirm. And the fuckface had to watch a nigger murder the target of his simphood. I love it.

>4 kids
Yeah she definitely deserved to die for contributing to overpopulation. In fact her disgusting subhuman crotch spawn should've been taken out along with that bitch. If only she was intoxicated whilst driving...

How the fuck do you know the fiance ish the father though?

cool story, and you are a chink, which is why you hate white women. they'll never have sex with you

Post flag rabbi.