Based Vietcongs

Does everyone agree that Vietnam is the best country in Asia?

Even the Chinese are scared of a land war with them.

Attached: 1645488562255.jpg (546x685, 111.18K)

Beautiful Asian women no white women. I love them very much.

America HELPED vietnam become a communist country dumbass, why would China invade a country they already control?

Attached: 20BC372B-DB60-4E33-85E1-E15D2A5D45F3.jpg (685x1024, 500.28K)

i'd like to play the viet-congas on her gumbos if you know what i mean

yeah, I'm going to apply for asylum in vietnam

Attached: 1643296135950.gif (400x225, 1.29M)

They like Jews so no. Fuck Vietnam.

mad respect
fighting the chinese for centuries, then got into a continous war first agaisnt the french, then the us
but still came out independent

stop coping
they kicked your ass
it doesnt matter what you did after the fact

we all bow down to vietnam, a truly unconquerable land

>the best country in Asia?
No its about mid pack on the list. Better than some not as good as others.

Seeing as I’m not a weeb who’s obsessed with slant eyes I can objectively rate their culture
1. Japan
2. Taiwan
3. Hong Kong if the chinks didn’t ruin it yet
4.vietnam
5. Philippines if you’re rich
6. The countries nobody really gives a shit about but are fun if you’re rich like Thailand
6. China/ South Korea. It’s hard to tell which population is more soulless, at least the Chinese actually like china

They beat China in a war in 79 but nobody talks about it.

My girlfriend is Vietnamese, and I refuse to give her up, ever.

Singapore is fun country of extremes too.

No, america HELPED the vietcong just like how they helped the red chinese against Japan and Korea, and the taliban in afghanistan....stop lying faggot

Attached: 7AA19B66-5F76-4A55-9DD9-C88558C2138C.jpg (1242x1718, 399.64K)

They tore down a new asshole to Americans so they're ok in my book

Not vietcong ever called me nigger
No Iranian ever called me incel

They tore france a new asshole too. Even won actual battles against france. Not just took it up the ass until america got tired.

Enjoy your insectoid children

yeah, and they hate the french but still like us

Vietnamese people are cool, I like them

>be me
>move to japan to teach english for two years
>meet a really nice, kind girl
>we get along great
>her parents won't allow us to date
>before leaving to come back to the states, i tell her father that i understand his position about me and his daughter
>he tells me that by saying that, he has enough respect for me to allow us to be in a relationship
>can't extend my visa
such is life.

Americans got their assholes drilled by the based viet-minh

Dont worry. They would if they knew you existed.

Attached: 74e.jpg (664x561, 99.89K)

Attached: i_will_not_love_you_long_time._8039426924.jpg (491x600, 61.52K)

oh you mean in that sense
sure
unfortunately those choices always seem to backfire
surely there are better options

They are indeed based for absolutely stomping the Chinese twice in their history and there's probably a plethora of conflicts and dead chinks no one knows about since the border is heavily guarded.

Japs are best.

My exwife is Vietnamese, and it was a decade long drawn out conflict between us. We both held our ground and dug in deep but in the end she broke me. In the long run I'll be better off than her.

Sounds much like the Vietnam War. Also, she respectively suffered more casualties than myself as I can inflict verbal damage that cuts to the bone. I applaud her effort in the endeavor.

On to trying to bang her sister now.

No youre thinking of france. America fought teh VC and NVA and beat the fuck out of them in open battle. No dien bein phu's unlike in the indochina war. People give france shit for ww2 but that was just bad luck really. Its the indochina war that was france's true low point as a military power.

Americans got their assholes RICED by the based Vietnamese

Viets are extremely based. I was in a relationship with one for many years. Her dad was a stone faced killer.

i lived in vietnam over 7 years, great country. great people, great food, beautiful scenery. apparently they went full retard with the covid restrictions now though

vietcong you say

Attached: its_chang.gif (547x410, 3.46M)

Yeah youve posted that cope already. Remember when thousands of frenchmen surrendered to the viet mihn after being outfought? lol.

I'm pretty sure I have at least one or two Vietnamese offspring out there. My dad killed a whole lot of their males, and I looked through his war stuff, and he had a Vietnamese phrasebook where he had only highlighted stuff relevant to finding and using prostitutes, like "How much?" "What will you do?" "Take your clothes off"

Attached: hunting rifle.jpg (512x266, 23.02K)

You want to ejaculate in her mouth. That is what I interpret your comment to mean. Have I interpreted it correctly?