Vaxtards are having mid-life crises in their teens. "Why didn't anyone tell me I'm a vaxtard???"

Seriously, if the 99.9% survival rate for your age group wasn't a red flag, if the unprecedented push to get people vaxed and boosted wasn't a red flag, what would have been a red flag for these vaxtards? The truth is that someone could have walked out of Walgreens with these lesions and warned them not to do it, but the vaxtards would have still walked in and gotten the jab. Nothing was going to stop them from being vaxtarded. Muh travel. Muh job. Muh girlfriend.

Attached: debate.png (1384x588, 229.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/353434025/
howbadismybatch.com/states.html
pfizer.com/refunds
odysee.com/Full-Vaccination-Status-Complete:f
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/experimental-mrna-hiv-vaccine-safe-shows-promise-animals
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi's_sarcoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lesions jfc that is some aids tier shit right there

so who is gonna break the news to that kid that he has HIV now?

>Revelation 16:2, KJV: And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Whoops. Enjoy Hell.

just means it working, that's the price you gotta pay to not die from the most deadly disease known to man

The blackpilled part of me thinks nothing will happen. The part of me that loves history sees a whole slew of young people getting redpilled into never believing their government and the institutions they control again. Remember Any Forums, historically speaking, those who realize the lies later on in the process have a much more visceral reaction upon their realization. Someone who gets redpilled today will likely be more radical than someone who did in 2016.

is this the mark of the beast?

Can''t wait until all (((regime media))) is legally tried and executed.

Attached: 82ca823f04428eafb46ebe5a504d5e57081e9405323c9dd7d06fa91103de44fd.jpg (274x237, 9.51K)

he's not redpilled, he's an NPC who got the short end of the stick but once the master hits the buzzer again the rats will all scurry to the watering hole, even the ones that got shocked last time

yea but did he die of covid?

Any Forums has been bleeding out into mainstream society for years
commies are about as hip as nixon doing photoshoots with elvis now

My liberal as fuck totally non-racist friend surprised me the other day saying, openly, loudly, that were too many asians (pakis) and that they're 'literally all cunts'. Yesterday he sent me a message saying something like 'You know sometimes I wonder if Hitler being world leader would have been so bad', the context was he was angry that another person related to Epstein had killed themselves.
It took all I had not to sperg out and reveal my power level. I just sort of quietly, subtly encouraged it both times.

>texas
I am interested in knowing if the "bad" batches were more so in red states vs blue. Possibly another dynamic of this asymmetric civil war we are in.

DELETE THIS ANTISEMITIC POST

Redpilled? He's dead meat.

LORD, please forgive me for kekking at this post

I feel bad for them. I was totally retarded at the age of 17. I didn't even know earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth. I was living in lala land. My parents never told me anything worthwhile about life. I had to struggle and learn it on my own. I probably would have gotten the vaccine at 17. Now I'm 29 and I know Hitler was a servant of Israel. Its almost like I know too much. Oh well. I don't blame the young retards for doing it. Its the old retards fault for not teaching them better.

Attached: 1645316321557m.jpg (656x1024, 127K)

Only reason I haven't jumped ship at my job is because of the vaccine shit.
I told you guys not to trust the government.
If the United States government genocided native Americans what the fuck do you think they'll do to you now? White boy.

Attached: 1643799868239m.jpg (837x1024, 107.66K)

that means it's working, chud

That just means it's working, sweetie.

Pincushion vaxxies are toxic.

Billions of vaxxies are creating dangerous new viral variants in their immunocompromised bodies. Their antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is functioning like AIDS to create dangerous strains that will kill them and everyone eventually.

The vaxxies are a danger to themselves and everyone else. They are the filthy viral vectors for all the new diseases being reported in the news.

Know the science behind original antigenic sin (OAS), leaky vaccines, antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, cytokine storms, why a leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants and more...

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

Your death by ventilator makes hospitals $40k richer

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/353434025/

Attached: ClotShotBot.png (1200x960, 272.86K)

Ding ding ding!

DoubleJegged

I remember reading an article on unz talking about the batches but don't remember if it mentioned where they were showing up hmm

Attached: 1629227820438.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

deadpilled

If that kid thinks it's bad now, just wait until everyone turns on him/her including their family. Then the doctors. Then the therapists.

How come nobody I know who got vaxxed has these negative side effects?

none (the refunds)

Attached: 123568035308457.jpg (1096x873, 100.21K)

2 more weeks.

>Can''t wait
No, you can’t. Because if you do. No one is going to bring them to justice’s.

Doesn't matter. It's those that did get fucked up by the vax that matters.

the biggest issue i have with vaxcattle are that they are supposedly still able to reproduce

Fauci = sickle
Son of Man maybe Trump

>Rev 14:14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
>Rev 14:15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
>Rev 14:16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Its sad desu, normally people learn to stop being so fucking naive in their formative years when they get cheated on, get sold a shitty car, buy less weed then they paid for. They never got that chance, they just got the clot shot.

they bullied me when i tried to tell them that this could happen

Attached: 1643977268210.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Who cares - this idiot has shit genes and a shit immune system, imagine publicly shouting about it and blaming muh government

No, its the warm up to the mark. The mark will likely be offered as a cure for the vaccine side effects.

Because your anecdote is not the sum of experiences. "Just because you don't know someone who has covid doesn't mean it isn't a problem?" Remember that? That was your side, just a few months ago. You can't be unaware that you live in a hypocritical echo chamber when its that blatant. Doesn't matter which side you subscribe to. Its a psyop

Kek

Attached: 3575B7FB-2857-4EF6-B96A-BA081BA86AE1.png (782x590, 82.35K)

>The part of me that loves history sees a whole slew of young people getting redpilled into never believing their government and the institutions they control again.
I never trusted public institutions in the first place. All you gotta do is go outside and look at the state of the roads to realize the people in power are incompetent.
I didn't truly grasp how many people blindly follow the government, its kind of baffling actually. I guess the NPC meme is real.

Those who worship the creations of man over the divine creation of God shall perish.

Depends in part, what state are you in? This was supposedly taken from internal data of the manufacturers.
howbadismybatch.com/states.html

Attached: B958B898-019F-46A2-8898-F1A4EEF65896.png (742x1514, 144.04K)

poor kid, i'll be praying for him

What the fuck is wrong with Nixon taking pictures with Elvis, nigger?

They won't do shit.

>that is AIDS
fpbp
this is unironically a late stage symptom of AIDS infection and that OP likely doesn't have long to live
I wish somebody would tell him that or actually give AIDS treatment

The Russia thing is going to memoryhole all of covid and everyone involved is going to walk. I fucking hate this world.

I've gotten 2 pfizer shots and a booster.
It has been over a year since my first shot, I have experienced zero side effects. I'm actually in better shape now than I was before this whole pandemic started, I started running and lifting.
Very strange that this magical evil tool designed to cause weakness, flaccidity, and a whole host of other side-effects, hasn't affected me like it has "so many" others.

The vaccine is not the mark. It's a depopulation tool but your soul is still fine if you took it. Not like any Christians would have got it to begin with but for the vaxtards here don't lose hope of your salvation. Put your faith into Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

the blackpilled part of you is right. Despite what Any Forums thinks, Zoomers are woke as fuck and have been completely brainwashed to believe whatever the elites tell them.

>was totally retarded at the age of 17. I didn't even know earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth.
Still tarded.

Please use logic. There are 365 days in a year. If millions of people are being vaccinated each day then no shit there are people who are going to develop a disease right after they got vaccinated, BUT the disease isn't related to the vaccine. It's a coincidence. It's a numbers thing. Why would a pharmaceutical company intentionally create a harmful vaccine? It makes no sense and would bankrupt them.

Forgot my pic related
>It's AIDS

Attached: 497234236846832423.jpg (417x357, 168.9K)

As one user so accurately wrote here:

pfizer.com/refunds

Yes
odysee.com/Full-Vaccination-Status-Complete:f

Attached: Full Vaccination: Status - Complete (2038).jpg (1245x765, 154K)

Good thing there's a new HIV vaccine being rolled out.

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/experimental-mrna-hiv-vaccine-safe-shows-promise-animals

>hey fellow hippies!
>im jiggy with it too!
>takes America off the gold standard and opens up trade with the CCP

It's all so tiresome. I'll leave this bait for another user.

got two moderna shots, nothing happened. This post is shilling, never heard of anyone with these symptoms. Didn't know pol could be so gullible now.

>Earth is flat
You're either retarded, OR you're intentionally carrying water for a government psyop designed to discredit actual conspiracies.

You fucking lying chuds. She is just going through a detox.

A. DETOX.

Get your facts straight.

The vaccine is safe and effective.

Attached: detox.png (734x244, 31.13K)

I won't forget user and I know there's a lot of others who won't forget. The u.s. military won't be able to fight as they removed all their purebloods. They're actually gonna run out of healthy young people to do their bidding and that will be our shot. Form connections now.

Please show every normie that is waking up pic rel. capitalize on their anger at the irrational stage. We need to hasten the fulfilment of the hadith

>It is narrated in the hadith that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until you fight the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him – except the gharqad (a kind of thorny tree).’ At the same time – as far as I know – the Muslims throughout history have treated the Jews well and coexisted with them, for Islam is a religion of love and peace. So why does the hadith tell us here that we have to kill them, and why did the Muslims not do that previously?

Attached: 1631071485132.jpg (1024x822, 169.64K)

Tom Hanks Philadelphia level 80s AIDS

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi's_sarcoma

if only there were some way to have known big pharma and governments were corrupt and never have your best interest at heart before 2021.

>why was I preached
Cause you’re an npc cattle who’s incapable of doing research

>after the second dose
Some people sure are slow learners.

Stop posting this, it's harmful misinformation that is only going to encourage antivaxxers to be even more obstinate. We need to get EVERYBODY vaccinated, and once that's accomplished, we can start worrying about whatever placebos or psychological effects people are suffering over their little needle. There's no sense adding fuel to the fire right now, however. I'm surprised Reddit even allows this disgusting subreddit to spew misinformation.

My uncle got the vaccine and now his back is fucked up

picrel

Attached: vaxx companies.jpg (720x526, 166.25K)

If only

Attached: 1641848491198m.jpg (1024x846, 141.21K)

>I don't blame the young retards for doing it.
My friends and I were watching alex jones when we were 16, these people have no fucking excuse.

My uncle got prostate cancer

My uncle got the vaccine and now his back is giving him problems like never before

Cool story. I did all the same thing minus the mystery juice shots. Feels good being a pureblood.

well how many you know died of covid?

Same, my uncle is a massive shitlib faggot so I'm glad, hopefully he ends up paralyzed.