Who was the biggest vaxx cuck during the COVID scare?

Attached: 1632946402545.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

>cnn
>msnbc
>cdc
>nih
>who
>fox
>Facebook
>Google
>yt
>apple
Take ur pick it.. this was a coordinated attack.

This is racist and the goy looks dead inside.

Attached: 1632368552253.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

Can you imagine the vhs tapes they have on that fucking fag to degrade himself to that level.

this shit is so creepy and bizarre. honestly, who thought that this would be a good idea?

God, what I would give for this fag to die of COVID.

Attached: vaxscenesoyjack.jpg (860x380, 114.01K)

Attached: overture.webm (710x400, 2.69M)

Go look how many people it takes to write that shit if a show.. sad. DONT look at the writers heritage.

Attached: 1645017597960m.jpg (995x1024, 99.32K)

this shit is terrifying and i cant pinpoint why

Yeahhh this is fucking wierd. Stuff like this makes me think Leonardo Defence using their satellites as uplinks for Joe's big steal isn't such a conspiracy after all.

How much would they have to pay you to put on one of those outfits and dance on stage with that queer? 100,000k? 1,000,000? no amount ever?

Nigger tier existence

>yt
Correct. Whites were the worse.

He's pretty good with children I've heard.

Attached: 500.webm (750x420, 2.87M)

Such a shame what happened to Colbert, he used to be the best back in the day during the Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Now hes just a DNC corporate shill, really horrible.

Because it is propaganda that is so obvious that you think it must be a joke but you know it isn't. Subconsciously you understand that the man dancing along with a vacant stare isn't fully human. This is unsettling and somewhat terrifying.

Like 4 grand prob, if you couldnt see my face.

fuggin kek who is this guy?

>no amount ever?
Yeah I would rather flip McBurgers for the rest of my life than take money for that.

Coping chink

i think its colbert?

Its the combination of the infantile nature of the presentation combined with the core brutality of the underlying message. Its a fun, kids presentation aimed at adults to be injected with a mysterious, experimental substance in order to please the established authorities. The Steven Colbert Show itself is a great example of the banality of evil.

Remember all of those "children's" videos on youtube that had needles in them? There's something psychologically harmful about this.