Why are the jews so against OMAD (one meal a day)?

why are the jews so against OMAD (one meal a day)?

Attached: femoid.png (494x474, 314.33K)

The same reason they are against meat and (not-vegetable) fats: it's good for you.

we're not all fat fucks like you that need to closely monitor what times we eat and how many calories we gorge in one meal?

See
this is exactly the reason they do not do side profile shots of Gal Gadot.

fat people are fat because they don't count calories or monitor their diet
the point of omad is that you side step calorie counting completely, replacing it with time limited feeding

what race is that roastie? who is she?

idk, it's a screenshot from wheel of woke
i think she's native american

WTF YOU CAN'T JUST STOP CONSOOOOOOOOMING

what's wheel of woke though?

i think the actual title is wheel of time
it's an amazon prime tv series
it's kinda bad, but i enjoyed it anyway

>they don't count calories or monitor their diet
.... what? no.
you become fat by eating a lot of food. you don't need to count calories if you know you're eating healthy low calorie food to start with.
>limited feeding
you fucking cows need to limit your "feed time" because you don't know how to eat one meal without gorging completely

What an intriguing profile
Not beautiful but interesting.
Any front shots of her?

this chicks profile is cool as fk

choosing to eat healthy and low calorie foods is diet monitoring
for people who don't get hungry until later in the day and have busy schedules, omad is just easier
it's not about resisting gorging. stop projecting, whale
it's about convenience and feeling satisfied
sorry you don't have the will power to not constantly graze through out the day

>choosing
it's instinctual. we don't need to think of it, it's basic.
>stop projecting, whale
and yet you're the one posting about a shitty meme diet that you probably tried for 3 days and will eventually give up because you're a fat piece of shit.

If you read and enjoy fantasy, pickup the books. They're rather based if you're not a kneejerk type, though fair warning there's 14 of them and a prequel novella

oh, so you function on instinct, just like a dumb beast? now i understand that you were, in fact, not just pretending to be stupid for the sake of trolling
the 'meme diet' is more reminiscent of how most of our ancestors ate than the jew three square meals a day bullshit, ham planet
stop niggering up my thread
i've been considering reading them
what do you mean 'kneejerk typre'?

You don't even need to count calories. Just weigh your food and monitor your weight. If you gain weight eat less. Goes well with omad.

Look at those rough and unrefined features. Thirty, hell even twenty years ago she would be considered too ugly for Hollywood or TV. Look at that boxers nose and fish mouth coupled with that giant fucking chin. The peasant skin tone is a nice finishing touch. I know it's not political, but jesus christ. I eat one meal a day because it's a chore to me and I hate shitting.

Books are amazing. The show is so fucking far from the books it’s just dumb. The show can hardly be considered based on them, it’s more like a tumblr gay fan fiction set in the same universe.

They all look like this unless their grandma fucked a White man.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1024x1024, 118.12K)

Not the best way to put what I'm trying to say. At face value, a lot of things in Robert Jordan's (the author) world he crafted could be taken as woke, but it's all pretty cautionary in nature. Like femoids who read it like to trumpet how many of the nations are ruled by women, have matriarchal societies etc. but if you comprehend what he was saying those are all terrible takes to come away with.

For me it's CUM
Calculate
Understand
Masticate

This. Besides, you save tons of money in food

As soon as I read how the showrunner said Rand's harem was going to be "polyamorous in nature" and saw the casting for the Emond's Fielders, I vowed not to even bother with it. A shame too, I've been reading them for decades and always wanted to see it on screen. Oh well, the books will never change

I'll second this, the women that lead those societies are fucking evil. A perfect example is their figurehead openly admitting that they are just using the boy that's stopped the big bad evil guy four fucking times by then and will have him basically killed. I need to start reading it again.

Look at that non existent frontal lobe. No capacity for guilt shame Pity or remorse. Not human.