After that speech can we now admit this guy is basically a Sovietboo now? Clearly stating that the collapse was bad...

After that speech can we now admit this guy is basically a Sovietboo now? Clearly stating that the collapse was bad, Central Asia and East Europe belongs to Russia, and USSR was slighted by the West.

Attached: putin.jpg (930x558, 22.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why Soviet?
The Russian Empire had even more territory than Soviets did. Why you shills are so hyperfocused on Sovietism?

Regardless of his distortions or lack thereof of history, that was a based speech. Could see his passion as well. Sad that Biden or Trump couldn't even read a speech like that off a teleprompter, much less understand what the fuck they were talking about. Putin, Xi, and Macron are the only three global statesmen who actually know what the fuck they're doing.

Did you even listened to it or it's what american propaganda is telling you now?

Greatest Leader of the Western Tradition.

He was always a soviet power structure dinosaur OP. He made that clear already in other speeches, and through his nationalization initiatives, and suppression of opposition political parties.

Bill Clinton told Putin all about secret Nazi stuff...

It is embarrassing, because I do feel like our leaders couldn't even find Ukraine on a map, or speak on its history prior to 2004. Meanwhile European leaders can speak on history without a teleprompter. I want to believe our military is extremely versed in this, but with leaders like Lloyd and Mark... wtf

He was a KGB agent and his focus of the speech was on the Western sphere of influence vs the USSR

I wouldn't call him a communist but he's definitely the Russian equivalent of a wehraboo.

Sounds like a boomer excuse.

I think they're called tankies, don't quote me on that though.

Why doesn't this little faggot President speak English like every other world leader does? He'd probably have a deep accent which would help him not get laughed at for his short stature.

Anyways, have fun marching through Chernobyl or w/e, I don't give a shit.

Attached: download (25).jpg (1080x1080, 168.28K)

Retard. He said that the Soviet Union made unreasonable consessions to the various ethnicities to prevent the collapse from happening earlier.

Putin is on the oligarchs side, he is not pro soviet

What he said is that the USSR enabled nationalist minorities delusions to gain supporters and that this was a mistake.
He said that he'll teach Ukraine decomunization (Telling that he's going to recover the territory of the Russian Empire)

>Why doesn't this little faggot President speak English

why does your President nonce kids?

he does speak English on occasion

youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8

Daniel chapter 11 and 12

Russia + China & friends confirmed as King of the North

US + UK and friends confirmed King of the South.

Attached: FKoDlHeagAASylf.jpg (687x1080, 126.59K)

He blamed the entire situation on Lenin and stalin being retards together with all their successors.
So no.
Shocking how many brainlets only hear a single word and then go niggermode.

I mean the historical territory that the Russian empire held was before the Soviet Union. Why are you being intellectually dishonest? Sorry glow nigger no Russian ever called me goy

Yep. Putin's decommunisation is dekorenezatisya. Back to Russian Empire days.
Based actually.

>Meanwhile European leaders can speak on history without a teleprompter
This is only Putin, our leaders are carbon copies of US style politicians with empty phrases and teleprompter blabla

There is a lot to criticize among the politicians in our counties, what I don't understand is your slavish defense of a man that is no different, and is quite schooled in worse exertions of statist power and sleaze. It's not dignified.

>he does speak English on occasion

He does fuck kids on occasion

Attached: 1633888751545.jpg (2478x3001, 1.05M)

Putin? I seem to recall he's a bit of a belly kisser.

>this guy is basically a Sovietboo
He does not have an ideology or principles. He is a petty, callous and cowardly tyrant who will say and do anything just to maintain his hold on power. It's fucking hilarious to watch the West stand agape at his speech when all he did was regurgitate his propagandists' talking points that until now were reserved only for internal consumption. The only difference is now he's slowly falling into dementia and starting to believe his own bullshit while riding the high of impunity for all the shit he had pulled in the past.

Attached: 14319432406930.jpg (1024x703, 113.46K)