Say what you will about the left. At least they actually want to help people

Say what you will about the left. At least they actually want to help people.

apnews.com/article/health-oregon-education-coronavirus-pandemic-graduation-1ac30980c9e2d26b288a5341464efde8

Attached: ufocujo.jpg (500x500, 90.2K)

but... that's the opposite of helping.

It's over.

You're just jealous they're getting helped and you aren't

based, fuck (((school)))

I wonder how much more the subarus can take before taking their fucking state back from the leftoid cities.

Letting people be stupid and helpless is not he!ping anyone.They will fail horribly in the real world with no skills or basic intelligence at all..They are just creating mobs of future criminals.

>helped
how long until college degrees don't require any math?

I do agree that this won't do much good unless job requirements are also lifted but I'm sure they're working on that

Everybody loves a slave class

Now they can compete with illegal immigrants fairly

We're so fucked... I live in this recently turned hell-hole, where an influx of radical ANTIFA-tards types has booth jacked the prices of every damn thing up and also watered-down the gene-pool so to speak. Just today I was in awe of the complete and total lack of customer service, knowledge, skills and anything else that matters, form every damn establishment I entered... I'm sure the Covid-fog has a lot to do with it... but it felt more than that- like something has permanently changed-

Oregon used to kick-ass. There is no sales ta here, housing was cheap, the scenery/setting was untouchable- all walks of life seemed to get along just fine (never a beef or squabble among folks who had different ideals, etc.) it was a literal utopia- word got out I guess, now the proverbial good thing has seemingly come to end,.. and this sorta crap sure ain't helping- lemitellya

Oregon high school degrees shouldn't be accepted at universities then.

>throws Asians in there
they clearly don't need this type of "help" nice try lefties

yah niggga!

This is the stupidest thread on Any Forums.

no u

Hahaha POCs are retarded according to liberals

Attached: 1642897248842.png (661x680, 481.31K)

>august 13th
slide thread

Well you could always do something about it. Like remove the people causing the decay. But you won't. I don't blame you personally, the world is too massive these days for a single individual to enact change. But at least be ready to do your part when shtf.

still not as stupid as the average democrat elite apparently thinks minority children are

Our leftists are doing that for many years, never worked to improve education. We are still the worst country of the world for education and getting worse every year.

>being able to read, write, and do math is an unfair expectation for colored children
The best part is that the Democrat voters are too ignorant to understand how racist their politicians are. They could say vote for me you dumb niggers, and a lot of them would do it.

Attached: Lina Drunk.jpg (720x540, 46.34K)

What i dont understand about the american left is why they are so retarded and low IQ?

Indeed bro

All leftists are evil people that must be purged in every way shape and form from the whole of American society.

latino and latinx are different things now?

LOL, no. Diversity quotas will ensure they get jobs that pay as well as those who study hard and earn a real degree.

How come certain people of color, like the chinese and indian students, don't suffer like 'asians' (codeword for afghan), latinos, and blacks?

Why not just give everyone an F, ==> equality.