I warned you, and you didn't believe me

Also, military operation will continue this week untill the regime will not be changed.

Attached: 1645310737804.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

You warned what? Nothing unexpected is happening.

Two days ago I gave the exact date of the "happening". Still, I am not so proud over that.

literally every fag on this board "gave" the exact date of the happening 2.22.2022

They did it for meme.
I gave it for sure.
Jist like I said, that occupation, probably, will not be the option.

What happening?
The Western Media and U.S Government's claim - THE CLAIM BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT - is that Russia is preparing to invade Ukraine. That they have the country surrounded and will launch a full scale invasion.

Nothing really looks like that, Russia always has large build up of military forces on its western border, they've been doing usual yearly military exercises.

It's just bullshit made up by western politicians and media, who knows why, but it's politically convenient thing for them to go on board with.

To Russia that's strange, to be doing military exercises, all of a sudden west is saying all this strange stuff, and all these western politicians want to now come and talk to you and entertain stuff which you haven't been able to get them to have serious conversation about FOR YEARS concerning Eastern Ukraine.

Russia has used this opportunity to assert independence of these eastern regions it wants to annex.

West continues hysterical bullshit of that Russia is going to sweep Ukraine.

Shills continue hysterical bullshit of that Russia is going to invade Ukraine and take Kiev Totallen Krieg.

....waiting.....

TWO MORE WEEKS?

There is no need for the military build-up just to annex something that was, technically, already annexed years ago. Just like in 2014-2015 Russian Federation perfectly annihilate Ukraine troops in the different encirclements by using several light equipped brigades with a local militia assistance.

There is no unusual military build up.
What military build up are you talking about?
Just western media BS.
Russia always has a lot of units on its western border, especially in last decade with Ukraine events, and those forces fluctuate, sometimes there are military exercises so there are a lot of units, they've been doing joint exercises with Belarus.

What 'military build up'???
Just bullshit from western media.
West takes a normal thing which people know nothing about or any context of it, and then presents it to masses as if it is something unusual - it's unusual BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.

West creates this whole situation, and it's a great situation for Russia.
Who knows why the west is doing it, but for years they have refused to take seriously the Russian viewpoint, and now in recent weeks endless list of things they're willing to talk to Russia about.

It's like a Bus that's going to a location, and people have all sorts of different reasons for riding that bus.
The bus, of the fantasy that Russia is going to launch huge invasion across Ukraine, is not a good bus for Germany, and neither anymore Ukraine, who Ukraine have got off the bus of this fantasy, but it's great for Russia to take Russia seriously, and for whatever reason US wants to ride this bus, and UK of course wants to ride this bus to distract from domestic political issues.
For Russia it's great that now the west is coming to table and puts Russia in a position of power, the west has conceded so many points concerning Donetsk and Luhansk, and they have now given Russia power to annex Eastern Ukraine and recognise sovereignty of those regions.

will we get transcarpathia? like a half of my family is from there, I want it back

not to mention it's nice no have a border with slovakia and hungary if you want to sell gas.

You don't know nothing.
When 2013 Maidan happened on the Ukrainian theatre Russian Federation had only several motorized brigades and one not fully equipped and short-staffed heavy mechanized division.
That was literally all.
After that, for six years straight, Russia organized there fully new three different armys and military infrastructure for them.
So, yeah — build-up was absolutely real.

Not West. USA and UK doing it, predominantly. USA had it's own reasons and I don't know exactly what they are (key one is controlling European energy market that's for sure), but, probably, RF is playing some kind of command game with them.

>for six years
Six years.
Exactly.
Six years.
>RUSSIA IS GOING TO INVADE UKRAINE!
>>six years later
>TWO MORE WEEKS!
There is no huge military build up that the west is talking about in recent weeks beyond just usual yearly fluctuations with military exercises.

I will not lie, I don't know that much.
The common idea that West Ukraine is very problematic region, but, still, give political control over it to someone esle, will, probably, make it worse.
Hungarian minority will probably gain some kind of autonomy.

then why are russian tanks rolling into Dumbass right now?

yes you did.

Zhiri said you would make a move tonight at 4 am on Dec 27th, faggot. He fucking tweeted that two moths ago.

The west is suggesting that Russia is on the precipice of driving tanks through Kiev.
There is nothing to suggest that there is any imminent full scale Russian invasion of Ukraine.
For weeks this board has been flooded with shills and happoooning tards squealing about Russian military driving across Ukraine.

The actual danger of war at this point is UKRAINE CAUSING IT.
Because the west has functionally abandoned Ukraine, they've asserted they won't defend Ukraine in a war, West has functionally SIDED WITH RUSSIA by starting talking about all the list of issues that Russia has wanted to be respected for years, and the west is even actually abandoning their embassies and withdrawing diplomats.

What is interesting here is that west, with their lies about some Russian huge invasion force preparing, has created situation where Russia can recognise sovereignty of Donetsk and Luhnask, and where everyone has abandoned Ukraine, and so west has put Ukraine in a desperate situation.

If a war happens now, which is through a situation created by the west, it will be UKRAINE WHO CAUSES IT.
If Ukraine launches military operations, because it feels it has to and no one else is going to help it seize these territories, then Russia may fight back in response.

Man. Ignoring reality is bad.
Exercises and military preparations are very different animals.

>Source - Dementia Joe and an article in The Guardian inbetween Feminist hysteria opinion pieces about tampons

Kek. Glad to hear, that you finally noticed this guy... Today.

This is the thing: it's almost impossible to hide the truth. Most of the people won't just see it until it's too late and everything is already happened.

Ukraine can't do shit.
It's a puppet state.
It will do anything what US wants.

If you wouldn't seething that much, you would probably read that I am awared about the fact that Russian Federation and USA are playing together. I just don't know the stakes.

Also, stop spamming about fake military build-up, cause it's absolutely not true. It is real: RF brought over there almost everything it's got. At least, truly capable to do something.

lol speaking of which I can just imagine Ukraine launching offensives on what is now Russian clay, as practically recently gifted to Russia by the west because they wanted to distract from COVID parties and Trucker Convoys or whatever, and Russia responding and the shills will say
>I told you soooo!
>Russia is invading Ukraine!!!!!
If Ukraine launches military offensives then that is Ukraine starting a conflict and solely on Ukraine.

>full scale Russian invasion of Ukraine.
potentially wrong lol, luhansk and donetsk etc are considered 'Ukraine' by everyone except Russia.

Attached: new (2).png (598x759, 418.32K)

Nobody need to distract no-one from anything. People are just like aquarium fishes: they will remember nothing — or, at least, organized their memories about something — after several months or even weeks of the spam in the social networks. War isn't necessary for the such processes.

Problem with Ukrainians — at least western like minority that is ruling the state — that they're, actually, cowards. Pretty useless in case of war and don't to do it anyway. But this is possible scenario.

Post proof, larp. All fields.

200k troops just to enter the peacekeepers to gain control over the place that's already untouchable for the Ukrainian military.

I read your thread two days ago rusanon. Pootie's breakaway republic scheme is a seriously epic troll. "Call X a breakaway republic. 'secure' the peace."
It's a Any Forums shitpost IRL. Respect where it is due.

What's the Q equivalent in the cyrilic alphabet?

> luhansk and donetsk etc are considered 'Ukraine' by everyone except Russia.
Even before the last ~8 years of war of these historically very Russian places, full of Russian-speaking people, fighting a war against Ukrainians - even before that - your statement here is wrong. "Everyone" knew Russian-speaking Ukraine was a Russian people on historically Russian territory.
And in the big picture of things, most of Ukraine is rightfully Russian as Russia is a monumental power and these trifling border territories are crucial to its interests, much like that even when much of Texas and New Mexico and California are full of Hispanic Speakers and want to be their own states, it's irrelevant because the behemoth of the USA needs those territories - which happened before with the American Civil War of people wanting to secede is irrelevant to what is rightfully a major power's interests, and no other powers in the world seriously consider otherwise.

And in the very big picture Russia's interests and security are far beyond merely Eastern Ukraine and the Baltic States.

>city of 1 million people
>like 5 people show up to celebrate
what were they thinking?

and not to forget British Isles and England and Wales.

No such thing.
Probably, closest one will be Ю.