Russians supposed to forget about the land their ancestors spilled their sweat and blood for a thousand yeas because...

>Russians supposed to forget about the land their ancestors spilled their sweat and blood for a thousand yeas because american niggertrannies said its independence is more important
?

Attached: kievanrus.jpg (551x480, 120.78K)

Russian is a meme, you're bigger mutts than niggertrannymerica or roachistan

fpbp

donbas is outside of red zone though, ivan

Thats our land, you mongoloid.

shut up hohol

not for long

Except Russians are literal tourist in those regions. Finns were there first. GTFO NIGGER

mongoloid biowaste you came from Ukrainian lands

Russia promised not to touch Ukraine if it gave up its nukes.

Attached: Europe_814.png (1393x1075, 230.09K)

You seem to forget that at the time there was no single state, and the feudal lords were always ready to spill their neighbor's blood at any occasion (basically, almost each year someone joined someone to fight someone else). Read the Song of Igor's Campaign, uneducated bydlo.

give land back to Finns you faggot

Rurik royal family are descendants of Swedish people. it was neither a Russian Slav state and
they were not Ukrainian too

For the Rus' you were the picrel.

Attached: Ekran görüntüsü 2022-02-22 024433.png (373x256, 163.61K)

Im talking about people, not rulers you stupid churkas.

That's literally how history works. How wars work.
You lose ground. You gain ground. You win more in a surrender treaty. That's history.

Or should England invade France because it used to own half the country? Should Normandy invade England because 1000 years ago they conqured it?

Toгдa хyли вы caми пoдпиcaли бeлoвeжcкиe coглaшeния и paзpyшили coвoк? К cтaти в тo вpeмя бoльшинcтвo нapoдa peaльнo жeлaли coхpaнeния coюзa, нo мecтныe шишки (в тoм чиcлe и Eльцин) пpeдпoчли быть бoльшими pыбaми в мaлeнькoм пpyдy.

>because american niggertrannies said its independence is more important
Who?
not my backyard
not my problem
attack away.
Every bullet fired, missile launched and bomb exploded helps industry somewhere and makes the ones firing, launching and exploding that much less armed.

Too bad you erected a Jewish circus on it.

ok, Mehmet and Abdullah

Should be Swedish land then, you aids-infested slavic fuck.

Big words from some retarded asiatic immigrant cunt who escaped his country to live in Germany.

Russians are the true Varangians

By that logic Russia is stronger than Ukraine so they have a right to take it. Thanks for making my point.

>Or should England invade France because it used to own half the country? Should Normandy invade England because 1000 years ago they conqured it?
Yes. That's what alpha males do. West has no alpha males.

I don't give a fuck what you do, its not my problem and it has nothing to do with me. Take Ukraine, China can have Taiwan too for all I care. Until the kikes are removed from the United States, nothing else that happens across the ocean matters.

When did we invade Greece ?

Retarded.

It was united by Vikings though. If anything that would mean the Germanic people would have a claim on it so Hitler did nothing wrong

Их cкopo дeнoнcиpyют.
>inb4 source

German ancestors spilled sweat and blood capturing everything in Russia until Stalingrad. Give back everything up to that line.

found the nigger

Based nato pooftas wo t do shit

“People” back in the days have never seen a map in their lives. The farthest they've been from their villages is probably some yearly market after a couple days of travel. Obviously, they did not consider people about which they knew nothing as “one of us”.

“Nations” which group people together without regard for their direct experience are a fairly recent invention, so don't insist on that anachronism, uneducated bydlo.

Too many commies on pol this days user. 5 years ago you'd have been good here. All day I see posts about "death of nazi Ukraine" etc. Bunker trannies are taking this board and most anons don't even know it's happening. Stay safe user. Russia started chain of events and Putins speech made it clear. Another generation of Slavs will be killed for the slaughter

Ukraine is full of nazis! No wonder Russia was denied NATO membership after decades of hostilities and proxy wars! They just weren't white enough to join!

Harald Hardrada was one of the most accomplished and famed captains of the Varangian Guard

I don't know what's worse. Commies wanting Russia to win or people who genuinely believe Putin and Russia are based and repilled

fuck off pogrom dodgers

Explain to me why you think Russians the "default" descendants of Kievan Rus and Ukrainians/Belarussians are just "brainwashed" Russians? When Kievan Rus collapsed from the Mongol invasion, "Russian" region fell under the Mongols, "Belarussian" region fell under Lithuania, and "West Ukrainian" region fell under Poland. Each group developed a unique language and culture different from the original Kievan Rus language and culture. Belarussians had Lithuanian influence, Ukrainians had Polish influence, and Russians had Mongol/Tatar influence. They're all different from the Old East Slavic language of Kievan Rus and the culture. Now why is Russian language and culture apparently the valid one? If anything it's the most different since it was influenced from much more foreign elements. Belarussian and Ukrainian language and culture were at least built and influenced from other Europeans, Russian was influenced by mongol and tatars. If anything Russians are the least valid ones.

You can make the claim, but the Germanic nations are too weak to even defend themselves currently.

Take the whole continent.

Attached: eurasia.png (1320x977, 590.17K)

You have the highest % of Mudslimes in Europe mr.Vatnik on VPN.

Attached: Russia stronk.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

>cockholes are filthy retard piggie subhumans i hate them so much
>also ukrainians and russians are the same people and we need to have them all in our country

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

At least the Russian wants to expand his peoples borders instead of taking in Muslim Nigger cock

You are just full of salt over ww2

Most of time they're same people. It's complicated. But either way I know what's coming. That speech today was crazy. And People's Republics... It's like this all happen before.

american troops are gonna beat russia ass

this war is gonna embarass russia.

Kek Russian whataboutism is pretty amazing isn't it

It's all Kremlin paid shills just ignore them.

>instead of taking in Muslim Nigger cock
Kek you don't know about Russia they've done a lot of that last few years.

This is not Russian land. They came from modern Germany

Anything that weakens NATO and the EU is a win in my book. On the plus side if king roach spergs out now and bumps heads with the Mutts again, we could really take advantage of the situation and expand our sea borders to 12nm with Murica's blessing. Win-win

I thought Russians didn't believe in the Rurik dynasty

You already have so much land, Russian monkey. Stop trying to steal more, or it will get shoved up your ass eventually.

Russians should just cut to the chase and have a civil war already, it's clear that their hatred towards Ukraine is self hatred projected outward

And the Turkish Royal family was so mixed with Europeans they ended up with basically no Turkish blood. That's what happens when every sultan takes a European wife. By the 1700s the royal family were no longer Turkic but ruled over turks.

Attached: 59e33cd2ac0f6291da65941268050707.jpg (441x450, 45.38K)

Be careful what you wish for

Kill all Russians Subhumans. Let not one survive.

To be honest I don't really care
You boys could take Ukraine and name it Biden's Ass for all I care.

What are they gonna do? Unleash the trans admiral?

Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: trans faggot.jpg (2400x3000, 1.12M)

A Mohamed/Turkroach posted this. Every word that comes from their mouth is alternative reality.

Also Galicia

Attached: 1F23BC03-150B-4A92-BCB7-5F1F5413DB07.jpg (785x412, 127.52K)

Attached: 1563213042182.jpg (1600x1143, 563.08K)

america has better weapons lmao

russia still using ww2 era tanks and shit lmfao

It doesn't matter for propaganda purposses. This is copy/paste scenario what serbrs did in croatia when yugoslavia fell apart, but putin is 30 years late.