You WILL use dating apps. You WILL NOT talk to women irl

You WILL use dating apps. You WILL NOT talk to women irl
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10536543/Starbucks-barista-wrote-secret-message-cup-girl-18-pestered-stranger.html

Attached: 1634443046225.png (678x666, 377.02K)

How about neither and I just jerk myself off?

It was probably a 6/10 guy or lower, or a manlet.
Women will not talk to you or reciprocate conversation if you are not a chad, its over.
What is a "barista"? If that is your job I hope a nigger robs and murders you.

why even go to these leftist places, join a right wing community

That Starbucks guy sounds like more of a pedophile than the bad man that talked to the girl who was also probably a pedophile but less so than the Starbucks pedophile man.

Left out of the story: it was niggers.

Never have because dating apps are for perverts and weirdos who no one else wants or will take. People who have a bad reputation in their locale like sluts and players. I've never ever saw otherwise.

Doubt it, that would be considered nigger profiling in the minds of lunatic cat moms like the barista whore

Fake and gay story.
Why is this even news? Nothing happened.
Oh no, a man talked to me that I wasn't attracted to!

Is Pol illiterate? The fucking article literally says the girl didn't take off the lid and she was fine. If anything this was a middle aged women SEETHING a young, pretty girl was having all the attention

I don't talk to women IRL or use dating apps. I've long since given up.

how dare he talk to her!

Attached: 1624144283764.jpg (1536x2048, 1.17M)

she should get a payout from starbucks for basedboi harrassment

This is why men don’t sarge anymore. Just approaching a woman in public and striking up a conversation is considered literal rape nowadays.

>You WILL NOT talk to women irl
I don't, let them come to you, if they want that dick they will.

woah, a man tried to engage in conversation with a female? at a coffee shop?? totes uncoolies jazzcat!

Never used a dating app and never will. I'm a 10/10 its below me

Attached: 1645456131166.jpg (259x194, 10.25K)

Some fat, blue haired SJW landwhale got jealous that Chad was talking to a cute 18 year old and decides to intervene in muh rape culture so she can LARP as a feminist warrior or some shit.
Later, 18yo cutie's post-wall roastie mother who no longer gets attention from Chads posts the "story" on social media so she can get attention.
And yet, the 18yo who was supposedly in danger of being a potential victim of some vague scary thing said she didn't feel threatened by the encounter.
No one called the cops. No drama. No one accused anyone of sexual harassment or anything else. Literally a non-event.

>An essay in black Sharpie
>Secret message

How noble!
t. Shitskin metro-sexual shitskin

Women and beta men love sabotaging. nothing new

Notice it wasn't her daughter that shared the story. Her daughter probably didn't give a shit and got weirded out by the white knight java jockey.

Attached: 1597862612910.jpg (634x815, 119.94K)

I don't know who I hate more, modern women or these "men"

Attached: 1638682189752.jpg (1762x1632, 168.71K)

>talking to women is dangerous harassment
>do you need the police?
>hey, why are men checking out of society and giving up on women?

Doing a big thinkeroo.

>Literally a non-event.
Not to the retarded women hyping this up though, in their view she just averted an extinction level event.