I would never risk my life for this nigger-worshipping shithole

If there's a draft they will have to force me on gunpoint to fight.

Attached: 1645055910328.jpg (512x512, 34.49K)

Based OP, fuck serving evil.

Attached: 1639084232520.jpg (800x493, 208.68K)

Don't worry incel, we have more than enough soldiers without losers like yourself.

Attached: brave.jpg (970x647, 83.01K)

>Most White Americans no longer care about America because it's working against their interests
>Black Americans don't give a shit, would only fight for money and Biden is already giving them gibs
>Mexican Americans don't give a fuck about America and Russia either way

The only """people""" who have a bone to pick with Russia are libshits and they are the most spineless, sheltered, limp-wristed basedboys to ever exist, they are not military material.

just heil hitler and tell them to send you where the jews are and strap some zyklon nades on your belt.

they'll fuckign toss your ass so quick you'll be back home playing fortnite by lunch time.

ackshually they are military because they comprise most of the officer class, you know those fags with all the trinkets on their shirt who don't do anything except cry and whine about White people? those fags. and a lot of them are jews as well. So basically our military serves Satan and his children.

don't forget to fight to protect white women

Russians can have them, they know how to treat women.

K. We get it Russian shill. Go to bed now Ivan.

I hope you get molotov'd by the ruskis more than anyone else race traitor.

If they try to force me at gunpoint to fight, I will fight. I will kill as many of those pig whores as I can and happily go down shooting. Preferably though I'll be given a bit of warning beforehand so I can go on an assassination campaign against some politicians first.

House to house...
They're coming for ya.

non-woke White Women
FIFY

>they will have to force me
if there is a draft I'm crossing the Mexican boarder and not coming back.

ok tranny

YWNBAW

I will move to Canada. And have an awesome techno party
>and fuck a hot 14 year old underage teenage girl

Attached: Slade-and-Raven-teen-titans-couples-11193308-640-480.jpg (640x480, 35.6K)

If they force you to fight just turn your gun on the kikes niggers and gooks in your cities.
That is what I will do.

They're going to have a pretty hard time finding volunteers if even one or two people go postal and kill a few of them while they're getting kidnapped. These people are cowards, once they realize that there's a chance, however small, that the citizen whom they're trying to enslave will end up killing them, they will be a lot more hesitant to go around kicking down doors.

Based

> you go ""ma'm"", I belive in you, make sure to take all your LGBT friends with you and show the world that You. *clap* Can. *clap* Do. *clap* It. Make sure to keep you head high, and rush in to scare the enemy (just like in the movies).

Attached: 1627408260369.gif (389x309, 3.9M)

This. Just go "Timothy McViegh did nothing wrong, and the Jews melted steel beams" and 90% chance they'll kick your ass to the curb. If they insist on keeping you then just create as much waste and sabotage as possible

Attached: 1636656955061.jpg (376x275, 32.88K)

lol. no one is going to fight for clown world shill boy. that was a great plan going to war with your own people and still expecting to control the rest of the world. lol.

Canada is in nato too

can't wait for more of our enemies to die.

Then I'll go the corp. Klinger and try for a section 8.

Attached: GettyImages-99881684-682x1024.jpg (682x1024, 155.2K)

Except the USA is the only member of NATO that ever does anything, the rest of you take our gibs, send a few officers in, and relax while we do all the work.

>sign up
>get equipped
>go awol
>free m16 courtesy of zog
>use said m16 to wage guerilla war upon zog
The viet cong had it figured out!

Attached: raifu waifu.jpg (768x768, 134.2K)

>never do anything
well they can't because you keep shooting them

That's not worth it either. Our plan of action should be to wait until shit hits the fan so most white people say "enough" and establish the ethnostate.