Nothing feels real. It all feels like a dream, as if I'm a step behind my body...

Nothing feels real. It all feels like a dream, as if I'm a step behind my body. Sometimes I lose control and continue doing something and have to "force" myself back into my head. Is this a thing or am I really dreaming? It's getting hard to tell when I'm awake.

Attached: 1635996649302.jpg (650x916, 29.74K)

You just need a drink. head on down to pub.

Stay a week away from Any Forums.
I'm not even joking.

>Nothing feels real. It all feels like a dream, as if I'm a step behind my body.
Because unless you're in a situation in which you are your own boss and in control of your life you're being dragged through this clown world with the rest of us.
The machine will keep churning, it has no regard for the human being anymore.

Sounds like dissociation.

Did you get the vax?!
The Simson's predicted zombies user....
they will be aware but not be able to control themselves

7 years ago I had the same feeling, then I discovered that I was on a downhill to depression.
I got recovered.
But since january this feeling started again..
All seems so off.
Jesus help us.

Attached: 1607731938809.png (1488x1488, 3.74M)

Isso é bom também, esse lugar pode intoxicar uma mente despreparada.

Research: Depersonalization

I know exactly how you feel.

This. Can be signs of different mental illnesses, even severe ones. Go see a therapist/psychiatrist.
Not even joking, go see one.

Good luck. I've been trying to for over a year now with no progress. Meanwhile, I'm sliding downwards into a hole and losing my capacity to function like an adult.

Wait is it a real thing? I thought everyone was like this and figured I'd shitpost.

Attached: 1628352595719.jpg (1149x1626, 970.07K)

try meditation focusing on feeling the pulses in your heart and letting go of all tension in your body. that always helps me, at least for a bit. and take a break from weed if youre doing that

Attached: 1569019451176.jpg (960x690, 122.33K)

dpdr drug induced

Who is gril? Where have I seen this picture before?

Get off the internet for a few weeks, get some sun, do intense workouts. Mediate, cleanse your system of degeneracy and artificial chemicals.

Can confirm. Self-diagnosed with split personality disorder and i often have a hard time telling the difference between waking life and the alternate dimension like world that is in my dreams. It's like the split manifests in astral projection where i am viewing another version of myself from the third person. It makes reality confusing because i am almost convinced that i am actually leaving my body and existing as myself in another plane, with different versions of my friends, family and acquaintances.
The dream world is seeming more familiar to me than the world i've known outside of it. It feels like remembering a past life every time i dream and when i leave, i feel empty and alone like i don't even know what life is in this realm of existence and that nobody else does either because absolutely none of it compares to the quasi-utopian vibes i get from just being in a reality thats different from this one. I'd like to imagine that when i die, i will somehow still exist on those planes i am projecting when i sleep. If i am leaving my body then i believe this is possible spiritually even if science wants us to believe that no brain activity=not existing. If that is really what heaven is, then sign me up. My dreams and visions give me optimism.

Isabella Janke. Next time just RIS

Get some sunshine and try to prey. Also avoid sugar and too much caffeine.
Besides that, these are really crazy times and there's not much we can do so there's not even a point worrying too much about it.

>pray
Oof, that was bad. Fix'd.

You're disassociating out of fear and a sense of powerlessness. Don't stress over things you think you have to fix but can't. Focus on what you really need and can do

Isabella Janke, glowspawn that tempts autistic men into doing heinous things so she can drive them into suicide. She recently gained fame when she was implicated in the crimes of Chris Chan. She worships filth and might be real evidence for glowniggers contacting demons.

Attached: 1628770601036.jpg (445x635, 64.14K)

Phones and Computers dont work that well in dreams. I'm not sure why and I've read that some people never even dream of phones or computers. I have a few times and they never work as intended. So if your technology is working normally, you're awake.

This OP, are you vaxxed? a quick prayer for you. Dear Jesus we pray for this man's healing. Let your Holy Spirit oil his lamp so he may see clearly once more. Amen.

I'm praying than never before, I'm even doing service inside Church.
If wasn't by God I would be down in a deeper hole. God is holding my hands so I don't fall.
Like He did 7 years ago.
Thanks user! God bless you!

Attached: guts.jpg (1432x1080, 140.61K)

God bless you too, user. Wishing you the best.

Attached: 1640925999017.png (828x1204, 106.73K)

I actually didn't know how to describe what's been happening.
but yeah, that's it.

Attached: 1645488421380.png (1200x1200, 275.57K)

Don't disrespect my cutie like that