For the love of God, do us a favor

Attached: 1645486483974.jpg (1170x659, 93.71K)

>

Attached: 1601606031487.gif (333x358, 773.49K)

Why do people come here to twitterpost?
To eat popcorn while the bait gets eaten?
What a sad life that must be.
I need coffee.

>Jeff Tiedrich

Who is this kike? I literally only see him on Any Forums shitposts.

Boonker troons

I'm thinking he might be the one posting himself on here

how the fuck did he manage to put the apostrophe in the exact wrong spot?

>hasn’t been president in over a year
>still lives rent free in their heads every day

That guy actually has a patreon and 200k short of a million followers on twitter purely for being a virulent shitlib. I can't imagine for a second being such a blue/red lightswitch brained idiot that late into adulthood. He must be in his 50s. How the fuck do people not wake up? I wonder how much of his followers are real. While shitlibs like him definitely exist, I doubt he is not an actual political operative kind of like that brooklyn dad resistance guy who was caught on the DNC's payroll.

happy presidentses day!

Is that even a real person?

There is no way this faggot is not being paid.

Attached: fedshitlib.png (593x339, 37.47K)

Your coffee, sir

Attached: 1633408927281.jpg (1080x1350, 304.72K)

Attached: 1616340851537.png (628x486, 109.01K)

He receives around 32K per year for his tweets.

Rent free Jeff, rent free

DIBS FOR DEAD jeff

youre using the tranny nigger faggot jew kike flag and you want ME to change for YOU? HAHAHHA fucking die.

Attached: flag.jpg (997x665, 91.52K)

if I could punch ANYONE in the face it would be this guy, would be so satisfying, his saggy boomer jowels flopping all over the place from the impact. Ideally I could choose three and line up him, david hogg and nancy pelosi and just whale on them from each side so their heads clacked into each other. Three for free!

oh look a kike has some words for me
>goes to by 2 more trump signs even though he doesn't like trump. I just like triggering kikes

imagine posting a jeff tiedrich twitter screenshot post-trump era

spice in all fields

Let’s Go Brandon, Trump, and Qanon!

I still don't know who this guy is

Why do (((they))) hate Trump so much if he's just another ZOG puppet? For me, it's like; at least he got up in front of the world and said "build wall", instead of cucking out and talking about "pathway to citizenship" like the rest of those worthless niggers in the republicuck party.

That dude is a negative IQ faggot. Stop giving him attention you massive fucking nigger.

You can't earn Gods love

Ha. You could be right kek

Jeff Tiedrich sucked my small underage penis in an Arbys mens room in 95

All these random self-centered faggots need to take a step back and assess themselves. Just who the fuck are you that your opinion of me is supposed to matter enough to manipulate me into agreeing with you? Fuck yourself Jeff. lmao

I saw 2 Hillary 2016 and a Bernie 2020 bumper stickers today.

frick off! >:(

it doesn't matter to them if trump is a Zionist, he makes regular white Christian people feel good, and to kikes this is simply unacceptable

in the jews eyes, regular white Christian working class people MUST ALWAYS feel miserable, because the jew sees himself as above them, and better than them

the kike can't stand to see a regular white person happy

Based

also a great day to grab a leftist by the throat and squeeze until you feel like letting go

Attached: 1645486483974.jpg (1170x659, 75.46K)

/thread

Jeff Tiedrich has permanent TDS. Trump basically mindfucked this poor sap's mind and ruined his soul. Sad!