How would he have handled Russia invading Ukraine?

Attached: 177438248234.png (1740x1196, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XaeDMOWkCwU?t=597
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying the president has power in the US
Would have been the same

Another handjob for Putin and beg for a Trump Tower in Moscow.

By sending more money to israel.

Putin only fucked with trump one time... and 250 Russians because of it.
youtu.be/XaeDMOWkCwU?t=597

Since his sons are smoking their meth in Epstein resorts he wouldn't need to invade there to cover his tracks.

By waving a LGBT flag.

fucking piece of shit

force them to get vaxxmaxxed on safe and effective vax

He would have been more open to talks at the very least

I could see him sending Whites to their deaths to fight for jewish interests.

By sucking Jew cockx

We wouldn’t be in this situation at all.

what did putin do to trump that time?

Congradulated Putin?

There wouldn’t be an invasion. Biden is demented and weak.

Loose an election and let Biden take care of things...

that dude was literally planted by puting himself lmao

maybe we will find out by 8pm eastern time

Russian would not have tried a damn thing if Trump was in command. DJT would have attacked.

"garphfuuurghlllphbbt*gasp*chuwchslllllarpgphhl" etc etc

He would've sat down with Putin a month ago and sorted everything out. He'd be making cheeky tweets about Castro Jr. right now instead.

Never would have happened. Trump is too based, Biden is too cucked

There wouldn't be a Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Seething trannies itt dem approval will hit 0
All fields fags

Attached: 4B60ACD6-D02D-474D-820C-2673DD05240D.jpg (713x611, 76.1K)

Trump won. The democrats cheated to get Biden in the white house. Anyone who denies this is lying in bad faith and deserves to suffocate in a tar pit.

>There wouldn’t be an invasion
This.

I miss this little nigga llike you wouldn't believe

>I just got off the phone with Putin. Great guy, terrific guy. He very strongly assured me that Russian troops in Ukraine are only there for peaceful purposes, which I believe because Little Zelensky is bad, very bad. Terrible. He tried to help Sleepy Joe, remember? Terrible guy.

This

Easy question. Trump would have done whatever the Jews told him to do.

Neocon advisors and his idiot brother in law would've told him to do what Biden is doing now.

They wouldn't have invaded anything because they thought he was legit crazy. His policies also lowered energy prices world wide, which took a lot of economic power away from Russia. This wouldn't be happening now.

"Hey Putin, buddy... My pals over in the EU need some natural gas. Would you mind opening up Nord Stream 2 to help them out? Thanks a bunch. Oh, and to help you out, we're going to get rid of Obama's puppet government in Ukraine."

500 billion for israel

Attached: migatranns.png (640x1136, 1.12M)

don't care, he let the election get stolen and this is the result. Everything else is hypothetical and doesn't matter

i miss him

it wouldn't have come to this

They had a deal where the US got everything east of the river." pretty much all of Syria's oil wells, Russia got everything west to damascus.

Putin thought there's no way trump would shoot at Russians, and that it would be political suicide to say he was protecting an oil plant. Trump wiped them out completely and then said publicly that we had control of the oil.

It was king nigger and pedo joe that gave Israel billions you seething troon.

Okay, chud.

Attached: migajew3.jpg (907x948, 140.23K)

he would've invaded ukraine

This is actually the most probable outcome lol.

This, word for word

Not a tranny but is it really that bad of a thing that uncle joe is not going to send his cattle to die in some god forsaken frozen shithole? If anything this is one of the few things that biden has done that is actually in the peoples interests

Trump is a dishonest trash.

MIGA

Attached: MIGAA SPEECH.png (790x768, 414.1K)

Wait, Russia is invading ukraine?

meme flag chink hands.

Send Rudy to Ukraine to get the dirt on Hunter

Attached: 1523986739550.jpg (640x640, 61.24K)

True, as bombastic Trump is, he at least managed to solve a lot of shit foreign diplomacy wise, and the Dems and Dementia Joe manage to fuck everything foreign policy related up beyond belief.

I think the kaybe script would be the same no matter who is playing the role of cuck-in-chief

burgers are trash too

Obama allowed Russia to do as it pleased with Crimea and Biden will not commit to what could become a world war with Russia over Ukraine. Yet you blame Trump and say Trump is a puppet of Putin

Putin waits until Democrats are in the White House before taking action. Putin knows Democrats are weak. Yet Trump and Republicans are blamed

Attached: 74567645.jpg (3000x2217, 362.98K)

It wouldn't have happend since he wouldn't have been pushing Nato into Ukraine.

6/10, thought you were serious until this post.

Attached: DBD89488-D3C5-46F3-862C-9E35B86BE4FB.jpg (618x350, 35.93K)

>They had a deal
It was no deal zog nigger. You just made a dash for the oil fields while Putin and Assad were busy cleaning up your ISIS mess because you knew that plan had gone down the shitter.

>Not our problem
The only way to handle it. He knows how politically untenable a hot war with Russia is and, in general, Trump was the most war averse leader we've had in decades. EU would have finally needed to step up to the plate to solve this one instead of just following US neocons led by Dementia Man flailing about spouting empty threats & hyping up war left and right.

>putin Is my best friend
>i had VERY hard talks with puuutin
>and let me tell you, nobody is as hard as me, when it comes to puteeen
>we had talks
>and we both agreed that peace is needed right know
>you know me, i love peace
>you know it, i know it, putin lnows it
>and we came to the conclusion
>that it was the mexicans that stated false flags attacks on the russian-ukrainian border

Attached: trump talking.jpg (800x533, 42.15K)

did you fags really not realise by now that the president is just a figurehead?