IT'S OFFICIAL: MIKE V IS RUNNING FOR PREISDENT

>hates republicans and Trump
>is aligned with the best interests of America
>was a rad skater back in the day, known to be one of the toughest
>is the lead singer of Black Flag

Does he have your vote, Any Forums?

Attached: gettyimages-105731012-612x612.jpg (408x612, 32.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBNKikwgSyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the only good thread on pol all day.

Mike V is an aggro manlet. No.

Joseph Rosenbaum vibes

Mike V is a big time faggot. I'm sure i shared this before but in the early 2000s i was skating Hollywood High with some friends- we were at some smaller stair sets in the back not where the huge stair set where everyone films is.
I've ran into a lot of ams/ pros in those days and they've always been cool, the ones who weren't like Greco or a few others kinda just kept to themselves- but usually someone else in their crew would be cool with us so it was fine.
But i digest...
So we're skating and we see him and one of my friends was like "oh shit its Mike V" and like a little bitch - in a very whiney voice he goes "Yes its me Mike V, everyone just stop what you're doing and interrupt what I'm doing because I'm Mike fucking V. NO you can;'t have my board, NO you can't have my autograph, I'm just here to skate. GOT THAT?"
We kinda just gave him an "alright bro" and kept it moving- but because of that incident i couldn't fucking stand his ass

Attached: images.jpeg-11.jpg (225x225, 8.35K)

many such cases
such pedofag cases

Attached: 1627708201374.jpg (1024x683, 693.69K)

the only thing he will be running for is his life when people realize how much of a manlet he is

Attached: 1642372137318.jpg (693x800, 102.91K)

Based Mike V

youtube.com/watch?v=gBNKikwgSyk

Attached: based mike v.jpg (533x533, 39.12K)

>Black Flag
cringe

Not like the brazen valley of Valley fame,
With conquering valleys astride from valley to valley;
Here at our valley-washed, sunset valleys shall stand
A mighty valley with a valley, whose valley
Is the imprisoned valley, and valley's name
Valley of Valleys. From valley's valley-hand
Glows world-wide valley; valley's mild valleys command
The valley-bridged valley that twin valleys frame.
"Keep, ancient valleys, your valleyed pomp!" cries valley
With silent valleys. "Give valley your valley, your valley,
Your valleyed valleys yearning to valley free,
The valleyed valley of your teeming valley.
Send these, the valley, valley-tost to me,
I lift my valley beside the golden valley!"

Attached: iuvalley.jpg (408x612, 32.84K)

Resume looks good so far but I see you haven't filled out how he feels about the jews. Can you explain this?

You subhuman valley. You literal valley.

How dare you valley, you swarthy valley valley. How dare you open your big valleyed, valley encrusted, valley cigarette smelling valley?

You are valley valley, Valley Valley Valley de Valley. Universally valleyed, valleyed and valleyed. Your valley and valley tone offers no valley to the valley that South Valley can ever valley. Valley back in to the Valley jungle you came out of, you literal valley.

I hope you decide to sail your valley skip to the Valley and valley some valleys, as is in the valleys nature. It would still be the valleyest valley you ever had. Give Valley and Valley a chance for some valley practice, your sole use to the valley. Valleys obsession with a few windswept valleys in the Valley is hilarious but valley. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Valley has made to the valley field. The MUH LAS VALLEYS sentiment in the average valley Valley is both an early warning sign of valley in valleys, and early on set Valley's in valleys.

Take your black hairy valleys off your valley, and never talk about the valley species again, you mockery of our supposed shared valley.. No amount of valley oil and valley flour slabbed on your valley every morning will make you valley. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Valley heritage.

You valley.

You make Valley look like a beacon of valley.

You are the Valley of South Valley.

Go valley the valleys with you and your families valleys, its the best you can hope for in valley. For the first time in your valley, valley, you have a valley making valleys for valleys vastly superior to valley. Valley cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Valley "valley" provided for a valley.

Die, Valley. No one would valley you. Except for Valley Valleys, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: mikevalley.jpg (1501x895, 371.47K)

There was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

Attached: images.jpeg-5.jpg (300x168, 4.94K)

inb4 blowhard pasta

Fresh off the valley, from valley, valley? heh I remember when I was just like you. Valley. Lemme give you a valley so you can make it in this valley sanctuary: never make valleys like that. You got no valley here, you got no valley, you got jackshit here. It's valley of the valleyest and you ain't gonna valley long on Any Forums by saying stupid valleys that your little valleybox valleysucking valley friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't valley, kid. This is Any Forums. We have REAL valley discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the valleys on over to imgur, you valley show watching son of a valley. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our valleys. Valleys are different here, unlike any other valley that the light of internet valley culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a valley.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can valley it...

Attached: isthisvalley.jpg (225x225, 4.96K)

That's Slim Shady

Now is the time to make valley the promises of valley. Now is the time to rise from the valley and desolate valley of valley to the sunlit valley of racial valley. Now is the valley...to lift our valley from the quick valleys of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make valley a reality for all of Valley's children.

It would be valley for the valley to overlook the valley of the valley. This sweltering valley of the Valley's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating valley of valley and valley. 1963 is not a valley, but a valley. Those who hope that the Valley needed to blow valley will now be content will have a rude valleying if the valley returns to valley as usual.

There will be neither valley nor valley in America until the Valley is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of valley will continue to valley the foundations of our valley until the bright day of valely emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my valleys who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of valley. In the process of gaining our rightful valley, we must not be guilty of wrongful valleys. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for valley by drinking from the cup of valley and valley.

Attached: Mike_Valley.jpg (800x800, 49.19K)

Sup Mike?
How's Des Moines treating you?

Attached: imagepng_0.png (851x791, 613K)

Why does this exist?

VALLEY PERKS GIVE YOU VALLEYS ON THE VALLEY YOU LOVE

THE KINDA VALLEYS THAT MAKE YOU VALLEY

Attached: bum.png (309x390, 163.98K)

Damnit beat me

I met Mike V in 2000 when Millz opened up and he was such a fucking stuck up insufferable asshole to all the locals. He just skated by himself because he was a too cool for school tuff guy while Hawk and Reynolds were engaging the locals and signing autographs and taking pictures. Mike V pretty much talked to nobody other than the pros he toured with. He gathered everyone around the bathtub bowl because he was going to tail drop or caveman from the pedestrian bridge above into the bowl and pussied out wasting like a half hour of peoples time. I heard he went back the next day and did it but i'm still very skeptical. Watching Hawk skate the big boy full pipe section was life changing, though.
He's so pathetic he can't even make money for himself, he has to get his daughter to do everything for him.

Attached: 1618256775265.jpg (300x300, 22.37K)

It's a piece of valley to valley a pretty valley
If the way is valley
You gotta do the valleying by the valley
You know you can't be valley!
Never use a valley recipe
The valley will end up valley
If you do the valleying by the valley, then you'll have a valley

We gotta have it valley
You know that I love valley
Finally it's time to make a valley

Making valley is just like valley
With valleys that valley and valley
And every fun valley
Gives the valley a different taste!

Attached: as_skate_valleytoday_576.jpg (576x324, 19.64K)

Who would win in a /pil/ exhibition cage match: Mike v or Diana Dee Dee?

>Degenerate drug addict and abuser.

Mickey Bitch is tunning? No way! Hope he trips on the stage and chokes on his own teeth

>Does he have your vote, Any Forums?
Well I'm not American but I guess that isn't really a criteria to participate in your elections anymore. What are his policies?