Joe Biden did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did

Attached: 1645486303181.jpg (1080x1206, 233.84K)

Attached: BIDEN FAILURE.jpg (716x440, 70.26K)

So why doesnt biden repeal it?

>but twitter tol me
found the retard

That is not what happened and you know it.

reading comprehension is difficult. that law lowered taxes for everyone and then were set return back to previous levels if the law wasnt renewed

Yet Brandon didn't repeal it.
But what he did repeal was the act signed by Blumpf that keeps insulin cheap.
So thanks

this

because the truth is that aside from israel, this is about the only thing both parties agree on. The budget. There's whining here and there but they all fucking knew about it. Who do these niggers think is going to fund that trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill? mexico? space aliens? will the money grow on trees? no stupid nigger, it's your tax money.

This

>Trump bad
>Biden good
Baaaaaa.

Fucking sheep. They're both bad. What is this nonsense that one is good, one is bad?
They're both Jesuits placed to be useful idiots to steer more useful idiots onto each other. Wake the fuck up. It's a war over your mind and soul. They want you to think you can do something about THEIR crafted situations.
THEY want to be the oppressors AND heroes.
Look at fucking COVID. They released a man-made HIV template "virus" to scare everyone into taking a vaccine that HAS THE EXACT VIRUS they are telling you is going around.
Meanwhile, the "flu" has taken a backseat and "been defeated". How the fuck?

This is all to remove God and Jesus Christ. Can you imagine if the entire world accepted Jesus Christ while these idiots go around trying to convince anyone that they are the heroes of the very issues they create?

no one cares about taxes its inflation that's killing poor people.

I'm comparng the 2020 and 2021 brackets and unless I'm missing something the only thing I see is the usual inflation adjustments.

>So why doesnt biden repeal it?
because the gop wont let him

My salary doubled during the Trump admin

>ORANGE MAN BAD
Yes, I agree fellow anonymous poster. Orange man is certainly the bad one.

thanks Obama

inflation is just another form of taxation, also known as theft

This is basically devaluing the yugioh cards almost exclusively. Taxes are a good thing while the quality of yugioh has gone down quite a bit

Mine too. Thank God Biden is inflating away all of my savings and tanking all my crypto.

Presidents dont raise taxes, congress does. President can veto. Even then that only goes so far. Fuck zion don but I hate that the President is always the magmet of attentin and not weasel Senators like Mitch McConnell.

The truth is the bill was temporary. Trump would have reupped it if he won again. It's not fair to say the bill was designed to raise taxes. The effects of tax cuts have simply expired.
My salary increased by infinity times. Not even exaggerating.

>zero proof
>Just trust this literal who with no source
Biden is president, it’s his fault until proven it’s not.

All fields z

Did biden repeal that?