Aus/pol - Jesus Loves You edition

Have you accepted Christ into your life yet, user? He is there ready and waiting for you. But don't be too late! If you have not accepted him before you die, you got straight to hell where you will spend the rest of eternity burning in agonising torment.

---

Links for fuck jannies.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/sydney-trains-cancelled-will-services-be-running-on-tuesday/news-story/a26335075e0819f2e753fff86b0b2106
>ride your cagie, wagie

news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/new-covid-variant-ba2-could-be-worse-than-predecessors-for-public-health-study-warns/news-story/7238ae227328835a86d655c06b962cd3
>ADE is only just beginning...

news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/russia-kills-5-ukrainian-saboteurs-as-vladimir-putin-recognises-rebel-regions/news-story/9fd6b25d9a509c32ddf97123c9ceccf1
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST INVADE OUR PUPPET STATE AND KILL ALL THE FAGGOTS

Attached: roo.jpg (1600x1200, 405.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t08uiJB-8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's vote the bastards out lads. We're so very close.

Attached: The White Hats Are Coming.jpg (1280x720, 300.12K)

Attached: (oz aids 2 1643537029045.png (848x4392, 1.59M)

Attached: 1645309978821.png (607x681, 485.24K)

His coloured hats analogy like kinda makes sense but it is built on top of a foundation of bullshit that renders the whole exercise pointless.

find God

I want to poopoo weewee poopoo fart? How do I poopoo weewee poopoo fart?

seppo bump
incase anyone needed to know from last thread

alright listen up foreign glownigger
first off, thanks for joining the fight fren, i can tell whatever is left in your blood is white and rape dungeon ready. so what you already have on your island is something called shitskin muslims, real nasty buggers. if you swoop a few of those niggers up you'll start to notice they are building explosive ovens in their white host countries.

here's the kicker glownigger warrant me nicker

if you mix a ratio of 3:5, with 3 being 3 averaged sized abbos and the 5 being peaceful muslims, you'll find combination of the two is dynamite, a catalyst for a shitskin explosion.

anyways foreign race trading niggerfaggot, you really gotta shred and mix the kebab meat up, but the abbo petrol will ignite the laden shit carried by sandniggers.

really at the end you fake a few bodies still a live, go to christchurch mosque, and absolutely blow that mother fucker. i mean just such a shockwave that authorities would wish they warranted me just for making this post, but they are in NZ or AUS and instead can suck Saint Tarrants dick

im going to murder you and all your glow familly, for free, because god damn i will have rape dungeons you foreskin stealing son of a bitch, or whatever

Roll for your selection from The Harem. I didn't make the collage, I just numbered it, so I have no idea who they are. Ask this guy

Attached: 1645485157281_.jpg (3000x2400, 3.14M)

ABC said they wouldn't play Clive's speech because of "scheduling conflicts", then they said they would delay it, then they said they would be editing out any parts which don't meet their "editorial standards".
Now, 2 hours before appearance the Press Club has been informed (we don't know who by) that Clive is exhibiting COVID-like symptoms and is not allowed to travel.

They are fucking terrified of UAP.

Attached: 1644701191622.jpg (445x600, 128.05K)

Fuckin hell m8, good work. Roll

Putin has ordered russian troops to move into the separatist regions of eastern ukraine.

81 i beg

definitely not rolling for my first cousin

jackpot!

32 roll

cmooooonnnn, 09!!!!

I got trips so I'm just taking my rollfu

Rohl

You win.

Checked

None of that Jesus bullshit is real idiot

sucked in

youtube.com/watch?v=8t08uiJB-8k

Attached: hyt.gif (354x286, 53.29K)

Guess regional towns are still too white, eh babs

Attached: Whats he doing.png (790x512, 426.77K)

Regional Australians are pussies. They stood up for the Tamil family, let’s not forget that.

Where my Centrelink bros at?

So my first Centrelink dole payment is supposed to commence today

When does it come in? There's nothing new in my bank acc? Or does it come on the same day for everyone?

Attached: ff_services_centrelink.jpg (500x500, 31.37K)

Fuck this cunt.

>any job application in regional Australia
>"what's your VISA status? Australian Citizen"
>no response
>employer calls for an interview on ACA: "we're bloody struggling out here, nobody wants to work!"

>When does it come in?
mine used to be in my acct in the morning. which bank are you with?
>There's nothing new in my bank acc?
>Or does it come on the same day for everyone?
mine would come in on wednesdays

Is this the new "I want a gf, how do I get a gf"

These threads go to shit when the zoomers wake up.

>inflate the money supply
>cost of living up massively
>normies want pay rises to cope
>gov just imports cheap labour instead
a cycle old as time

city cuck detected. Haven't you got a Krispy Kreme to go to you yankified freak?

Attached: city vs country.png (1000x1000, 432.3K)

Christ is King!
Fulfilling prayer requests for anyone who wants prayer.

>live in country
>pay taxes for trannies to get their dick chopped off
>business bought out by china decades ago
>woolies pays you 10c per litre for milk
>an heros when it doesn't rain
city is cucked but don't pretend country isn't fucked too mate.

Pray that I receive justice and compensation

So why did 7 news turn off comments on youtube? Now you have to watch skynews if you want to comment on news which makes no sense aren't both owned by Rupert Murdoch?

>seppo christcucks shitting up tt again

Attached: 1611604652611.jpg (341x380, 14.94K)

Dumb cunt. Rural Australians are all immigrant loving dickheads. Go hire some immigrant fruit pickers and farm hands.

The covid cult in vic has announced this. Fuck these cunts i still can't fathom people listen to these faggots

Attached: FMJc1AGacAISBcR (1).jpg (750x988, 147.42K)