"Nationalists" shilling for Russia and China

Doesn't this strike anybody as a bit weird?

Russia and China are shilled by "nationalists" because theyre le based nationalist chauvinist nations

Wait.
That doesnt make any sense.

Attached: most beautiful thing.jpg (2461x1526, 3.05M)

why are modern fighters disgustingly ugly

I want more mcdonalds in ukraine. I hope America wins.

It makes perfect sense, tourist.
Und jetzt zurück and die Arbeit Mateusz, die Pissrinne muss geschrubbt werden.

Are we supposed to shill for some jewish NATO trannies?
I can't wait for you to die in a nuclear fire.

Nationalists who shill for other nations' nationalists are bitches.

As a nationalist I only advocate for chaos. I have no dog in either fight since all sides are globohomo.

>It makes perfect sense
I was talking about nationalists, not germcucks.

>filename
>leddit spacing
>ruling ideology good
I'll support whoever promises to put people like (You) in the masturbation machines.

The world will not be safe until we can fill Ukraine with trannies, nig nogs and Starbucks

God, the F-22 and A-10 are peak aviation.

Better being killed quickly by a Russian gopnik high on speed than being killed softly daily by the globalist Jeuden removing any hope one has for the future.

Fuck globalist kikery.

Attached: 1645369000110.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

The right has lost the culture war so hard it now appears to be outright suicidal. Funny.

>it now appears to be outright suicidal
homicidal is a more apt discriptor buddy....

Attached: 1645402558072.jpg (480x360, 18.59K)

Normal people don’t shill for china. They only have ccp agents that are forced to shill for themselves.

Attached: F9FB7B2D-FB1F-4FA8-AD68-16913490D5DD.jpg (1125x1610, 542.87K)

Normal people don't shill for russia either. They only have putinist agents that are forced to shill for themselves. Look up "Internet Research Agency"

You have no idea how shit things are devolving here in NA. Rights are being stripped in front of our eyes, our children are under constant "social conditioning", black roam feral stealing and shooting, whites are instantly branded 'racist ' and fired and divorced, social fabric in tatters, banking and all modern companies censor and blacklist you, banks can just close your accounts and take your money because "evil racism"... United States is not many steps far from South Africa at this point in time.

Most rural whites are arming and stocking up for self sufficiency apart from the perils of inner-city warzones. Crypto is the only safe haven and decentralized internet service providers are going to become the norm.

Attached: 1629823253249.png (667x670, 647.52K)

I'm rooting for Russia only because it isnt the United States of Kikes.

Attached: kaajykarytrjyjtry.png (640x629, 734.06K)

Yeah, it's fucked up.
On one hand you could argue that the establishments have done enough to alienate the nationalists. Still, it's a pretty big stretch to go form not liking the "globohomo" to supporting the corrupt shitfest that's Russia.
I think it's mostly edgelords, who want to go against the grain just to be original.
It's extra jarring when exhibited here in the eastern bloc, since it's not usually the actual commies, but those center left nationalists. Then again those people share shit like chemtrails, flat Earth shit and such, so they're probably just gullible retards whose mother had too many beers during pregnancy.

its because ukrainian nationalists are neonazis funded by globohomo, and old lennin government holdouts, thus its false. retard.

I don't care what they are... anything against what my criminal government does is fine by me. The death of the west has arrived at the hands of the kikes.

Attached: 1645085422390.jpg (1024x994, 85.4K)

For liberalism to die and an ideological shift to occur the west must be forced to accept defeat. Anything that furthers that cause is worth fighting for. China a Russia are simply fighting the right people.

death to israel you fucking zogbot

Godspeed burger,
Resist the draft, the real struggle is domestic

Attached: 1628088099362.jpg (720x711, 79.38K)

"Oh no there's a boat!"

Attached: 1645478164546.webm (270x480, 1.43M)

> chemtrails, flat Earth
>acting as if these aren’t proven beyond the shadow of a doubt
Your eyes are completely shut, huh? How do you even manage to figure how to post here when you’re this asleep?

Attached: 7A71676F-2617-4609-8F1F-DDD2EB6171CC.jpg (1250x2500, 1.22M)

America needs to be destroyed

always do opposite what jews say :D

Faggots are disgusting. I support countries that are red pilled on faggots.

Attached: c94.png (680x850, 447.66K)

This is actually a good heuristic. I see what neocon kikes are up to and take the opposite side. It's not contrarianism if you know who your enemy is.