Why does it seem like the American establishment wants a war in Ukraine...

Why does it seem like the American establishment wants a war in Ukraine? If Russia went to war with them it would most certainly win and severely damage the image of American global hegemony.

Is all the harpy screeching about Ukraine and “Russia bad” just to distract from domestic issues or is there anything deeper going on?

Attached: 0BA9BC7C-D3C6-4EA9-A6B5-1A3BA405A1FF.jpg (640x791, 57.62K)

Every time America has a war we profit.

ocean touched her butthole

why is her ass so flabby

>Is all the harpy screeching about Ukraine and “Russia bad” just to distract from domestic issues or is there anything deeper going on?
you answered your own question.
and stop shitting up the catalog with nsfw, faggot

Attached: apu_examiningnotes.png (994x776, 154.16K)

her mother was blacked

Attached: 1526266506683.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

dead eyes

Western civilians hate western government. Now is the best time to start a war against the west if you were ever going to.

This cow would break a chair

Because she is fat

They did a lot of corrupt shit with Ukraine they don’t want to come to light

because it does

That’s so fucking HOT. Now if I hop in the ocean I’m basically touching her butthole.

because sneed sells feed and seed

The US wants to have an even bigger military presence immediately adjacent to Russia. With Russia taking back Donbas, the US will have a defensible reason to mass troops on Russia’s doorstep in Ukraine. Russia won’t actually invade the whole country, they’ll just stop the fighting in Donbas and then absorb that part of Ukraine. It’s a win/win for both globohomo and Russia. Bad for Ukraine tho obviously and I would be pissed at everyone if I lived there.

POOPA

is her head that small? Are womens heads shrinking and their tits and ass becoming larger?

If that’s true these people are actually fucking retarded, which I mean I already knew that, but the elite really don’t have any coherent long term strategy do they?

Money laundering.

Russia is like if exon has an army and pelosi Schumer Biden and mitt Romney have children on the payroll of Ukrainian energy companies.it’s just business.

america needs to go to war somewhere to justify the military grift
I was thinking they might come to liberate venezuela or go to morocco for the phosphorus but here we are

They are finally evolving and getting rid of all that empty unused space where their brains are supposed to be

>just to distract from domestic issues
Pretty much, they need an excuse to pop the 30 trillions debt bubble and the quadrillions in derivatives.
Everything digital will go to zero. Your TBonds, shitcoins, stocks, pension fund, life insurance, cash....
Only real tangible assets will retain their value.

Remember the you'll own nothing and be happy? Well, it's exactly what he mean by that, you already own nothing but worthless digital IOUs.
Buy gold and silver asap of face ruin and starvation.

The US has been so thoroughly screwed and manipulated with that at this point the country needs to be totally destoyed in order to get rid of all the evidence.

It's almost as if Putin was given a guarantee that the United States would stay out of it. All this big talk and no action speaks loudly to what might actually be going on.

Alright, who is she.
And is there more?

What did they do there exactly?

>Why does it seem like the American establishment wants a war in Ukraine?
So they can put right wingers in camps like they did the japs during WWII

Defense contractors aren't going to pay for themselves. Someone has to buy that stuff or some powerful senators are going to have some very unhappy campaign donors.

A distraction from bidenflation and vax mandates is just gravy.

test

Our politicians (including Joe Biden) are highly involved in the corruption within Ukraine.

this guy is a faggot ^