AND ALL GENERATIONS WILL HONOR HER NAME!

>AND ALL GENERATIONS WILL HONOR HER NAME!

Attached: USSR.jpg (600x300, 17.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P-VcitUskYw
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/03/20/the-history-of-cultural-marxism/
youtu.be/7xLAyYFE4sA
youtu.be/pzK86JJvUig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/P-VcitUskYw

Communism is naturally conservative

at last, our nazbol gang moment

How did Jews get the communist label to apply to China when Communists was made to refer to Arabic Jews from the middle east causing wars and destabilization in Russia then later Germany and now america.

Why would the Media change the definitions of words that name themselves as the bad guys in the Bible and bad guys in the real world?

You lost.
You’ll always lose.

Lose what?

You're so retarded it's unreal.

This dude is literally a jew, your ideology is literally Jewish

Most communists call for a return to an era before capitalism...

Stfu u Scruton ass empiricist dork

If you believe that communism is "conservative", then there's no hope for you.

ALL FIELDS

Attached: death.jpg (488x800, 77.41K)

Socially, yes. The cultural sensibilities of the communists was predicated on strong family and strong community.
Not my problem blue haired managerial elite pronoun leftists in the west are waging an ongoing larp and have coopted the language and aesthetics

Every think they deserved to be executed?

The board is moving so quickly that I wouldn't even be able to type a response to this in the 10 minutes or so that it takes for threads to archive right now. So I'll just leave you with an article that you should read if you want to know how degenerate Marxism and its origins are.
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/03/20/the-history-of-cultural-marxism/

Wait, communism is a chick? No wonder why that shit doesn't work

>Day 1,488 of leftypol trying to turn lol communist

You will never turn this board into another bunkerchan cope and seethe
Communism is the ideology of the nigger

I see you're new to this.
Debate with libertarian new right
youtu.be/7xLAyYFE4sA
Debate with fascist intellectual
youtu.be/pzK86JJvUig

Cultural Marxism is it faggot academic mental masturbation refraction and not communism

I wonder if the shooter even thinks about her. Does he relish the memory?

All women and trannies desserve to die, no matter their political idelogy

Cultural marxism isn't marxism you retard.

It's just a derogatory term invented by people who think western values are being subverted via 'nu - lefties' who use identity politics to get there way.
And any true leftist is in the same boat as those who invented the term, they hate the liberal mindset.

Marxism is about the working class, nothing more. Doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, etc. if you are under the boot of a capitalist you're on board with Marxism.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

I read why. No.
Ever heard of a famine?
sage

Attached: Dumbest motherfuckers in history.png (901x461, 98.32K)

That era was fictional. Primitive communism was a religious proclamation not backed up by any scientific evidence. Fertility differentials between men and women from prehistoric societies provide plenty of evidence that these societies were hierarchical and class based.

>Marxism is about the working class, nothing more. Doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, etc. if you are under the boot of a capitalist you're on board with Marxism.

That's gay

>Not my problem blue haired managerial elite pronoun leftists in the west are waging an ongoing larp and have coopted the language and aesthetics
it actually is your problem if you ever want anyone of note or value to take you seriously. dumb fuck.

>You will never turn this board into another bunkerchan cope and seethe
Sadly they almost already have. So many people here now accept their premises without even realizing it.

>It's just a derogatory term
And you go on to use "capitalism" with no irony whatsoever. Pro-tip, "capitalism" is a derogatory exonym just like "cultural marxism" is. Neither the US founding fathers nor any classical economist would have had any idea wtf you meant by "capitalism".

>MUH NOT REAL COMMUNISM

and there it is hang yoursf

CAPITAL - ISM

The accumulation of capital above anything else, with what ever means necessary.

That's what capitalism means. Kill to get it, exploit to get it, lobby to get it... etc.

Do YOU get it?

SAGE

Attached: sneed.jpg (514x750, 103.31K)

>Marxism is about the working class, nothing more. Doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, etc. if you are under the boot of a capitalist you're on board with Marxism.

Why you leafs Any Forums are being so subhuman lately?