Is there an eco-fascist flag that is a tree and a black sun? I can't find it, so maybe I'm just retarded...

Is there an eco-fascist flag that is a tree and a black sun? I can't find it, so maybe I'm just retarded... But I swear I saw it before. I'd draw it, but I don't remember what it looks like. I had only seen it in passing.

Attached: file.png (1000x600, 87.87K)

Eco-fascism is retarded. Why would anyone need an ideology where the state wholly devotes all of its resources and time towards saving le environment?

No faggot the State IS the Enviornment

No one has probably told you this, but you got filtered.

>Why would anyone need an ideology where the state wholly devotes all of its resources and time towards saving le environment?
Because 'saving le environment' is a dog whistle for culling 98% of humanity.

Attached: 1638455665532.jpg (600x450, 42.78K)

No, it just means living in a cozy cabin and killing niggers for littering. Raping a druid waifu is a plus too

So, I guess nobody knows either. That's okay. Hail victory!

So you just appeal to Natural Law?
Why not just leave it at that? Are you guys really that autistic?
Exactly. What a meaningless crock of shit.

ok

Natural Law allows degeneracy to grow and does not necessarily facilitate a better future for our wives and children. I want to leave my cabin, chop wood, hunt and return to a loving family. This is the future of mankind (the white race)

Join my telegram #freecascadia. Starting an ecofascist movement.

I would but I don't have a phone. Do you have somewhere I can keep up with your movement? Perhaps a blog or emailing list?

So you're a hippie?

>Anti degenerate
>Hippy

Go the fuck back to the VA you geriatric bolshevik

We're going to be called the Cascadian Separatist Coalition. Our goal is to establish a Northwestern Federation of Cascadia. If you look out for news about those two (CSC) and (NFC) you should see something in the coming months. There's also the American Populist Union. We don't have much in terms of e-mailing lists or anything yet.

Attached: Map of Cadcadia.jpg (1455x1177, 232.39K)

Alright man, I put it in my notes and i'll keep an eye out for you. Good luck! I'll probably ask you about things in the future, specifically if you may have been, at least in part, inspired by Covington. But I don't want you to waste time just telling one guy about it, so I'll bug you in the thread when it comes up.
I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I try to avoid talking to these liberal morons who see the world in jewish filth "right" and jewish filth "left".

Do you live in any of the initial member states?

Why a federation? Wouldn't a confederation with each of the states separated be best? It would allow each to act in their own best interest.

No, but my wife and I have been looking at moving up there. NoDak was in one of the areas, and some of my family lives up in Montana.

Heil Jägermeister

"Ruin this flag in one phrase" / 10. lol

No that's gay.

You have really good reasoning abilities.
Either do a confederation or a unitary state. A federation is the worst of both worlds.

You should totally do it and help form a new government.