That's right, CHUD

That's right, CHUD

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-allies-ukraine-drop-dead-1310330/

Attached: 475768967.png (935x851, 985.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-allies-ukraine-drop-dead-1310330/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's real
What the fuck

kek at the cope

Nobody cares dude. Like I've been called worse by people who weren't leeching off my back. You people are so boring and cringe.

Yeah if you cant see you're getting played then you deserve everything that is coming to you if you listen to Candace Owens and Mike Cernovich about anything.

Attached: 1564877361370.jpg (1080x1839, 977.28K)

>rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-allies-ukraine-drop-dead-1310330/
>chuds
KEK

a grifting nigger and a grifting tranny sucker

Not MAGA
Drop Dead Hohols

I thought Chud was just a Any Forums thing.

Lol based. Call me a chud irl. I will laugh. They preach against war while they’re the ones pushing it. Tools.

>no way this is real
>It's real

How can anyone take clown world journalism seriously, current year?

Candace is a chud?

>MFW the anti-war lefties got psy-oped into supporting another war after shitting on Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam for years

Attached: 1645313583816.jpg (1186x1500, 332.63K)

They don't. Leftists exist in a delusion bubble in which the accessibility of their Rolling Stone CMS portal gives them a false sense of importance -- which pushes them blindly outside of their delusion bubble, but never long enough to see how retarded they look to everyday people

Chud is like the lamest nonsense word insult in the world. They really can't compete with our ability to say nigger and faggot.

Wow, I can't believe they're based enough to use the anti-semitic slur of 'chud'.

I hope Russia does take Ukraine. They deserve it and it will kill a lot of cash flow to our corrupt and bribed politicians. Hunter on suicide watch.

lol, still don't give a fuck about ukraine or russia
not taking the vax or wearing a mask either
get fucked

Did you expect anything short of dogshit from any media source?

Canada is the real tyranny, same with the US and near the rest of the world.
All installed WEF pawns.

>Peter Wade
they ALWAYS look like this

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10572390o.jpg (940x705, 159.06K)

Archived the article, in case he decides to change the title.

The writer is literally outing himself as a commie reddit troon this is hilarious

Attached: 1645337965533.png (417x351, 324.3K)

Candace can get it

Candace is so hot, I wanna squirt my white seed into her nigger womb and colonize that shit.

good . fuck hohols