Alex Jones is controlled OP

He removed dislikes and uses his related videos to keep people from reading and posting comments on his Banned.video site.

Attached: Joe_Rogan_Experience__1255_-_Alex_Jones_Returns!_3-24-49_screenshot.png (1280x720, 750.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/dMx19v8xmhqo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You’re just figuring this out now?
Why do you think his Spotify podcasts were removed?
It wasn’t because of anything “controversial.”
It was because he let it slip
When he told rogaine his dad worked for UT doing experiments

>Alex Jones
>controlled op
Fucking LOL he'd be so pissed at you

UMMM sweety. the very fact someone is on spotify being paid by some company who gatekeeps their content means they cant be trusted. "canceling" someone they do it on purpose so all the peons think they are a good source of information. reverse psychology

Yeah it's sad, he's just another grifter, albeit an entertaining one. Whoever refuses to name the Jew is controlled op, always remember this.
He had a caller a couple weeks ago name the jew, and Alex just kept talking over him spewing BS and eventually cut him off.

The fact he wasn't assassinated yet confirms he's controlled opposition.

That video is pretty funny. Alex completely loses his shit on that caller and goes into a mental breakdown

Attached: 1644661161745.gif (400x225, 1.85M)

Link?

Attached: 1644878189938.jpg (975x1024, 69.29K)

Random

Don't have the link, it was in an episode about 2 weeks ago. You can go through the archives on his website and skip around halfway through each 3 hour long video, thats usually where he takes calls.
I do have this though, which everyone who doesn't think Jones is controlled should watch:
bitchute.com/video/dMx19v8xmhqo/
Its an episode where he interviews David duke and Duke BTFOs him on the JQ and Alex has nothing to say. He deleted this video, you can't find it on his website anywhere.

He doesn't want to end up dead user.

Wait but isn't David Duke an actual CIA asset?

Alex Jones was always a planted alias. I don't think it's his real name. The Bill Hicks theory is the strongest. Alex and Joe Rogan were both sponsored by the same people that run the WWE Wrestling I believe initially where there are a bunch of freemason connections. All that said, Alex Jones was one of the first people that got me thinking back in the 00s.

Not sure, but he'd be shit out of luck if he was one. He hasn't cucked, and he's had everything taken from him. Can't open bank accounts, cant use social media or most websites, he's stuck to running his own little shitty outdated website that looks like its from the early 2000s where all he can do is post radio archives of his show without video, and take donations by mail.

>Alex Jones = Zionist shill and fake news promoter.

Wake up.

Attached: bill h (1) - Copy.png (743x544, 380.43K)

I haven't been watching lately but everytime these threads pop up you just know he said something to rattle the Jews.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (499x499, 50.54K)

>Bill Hicks is Alex Jones.

Google is censoring this information and replacing it with fake versions of the factual events.

Attached: Bill h (11).jpg (401x271, 15.96K)

Jewish trolls are cunts.

Look up HASBARA TROLLS using duckduckgo. Google is garbage and censors it.

They are the reason so many people hate the jews.

They're the reason the entire internet is censored. It's ridiculous.

Attached: hasbara bingo.jpg (500x537, 155.48K)

Why do you feel the need to worship a cult of personality? Did you not have a father growing up? You can look into the information and stories presented while not being a fanboy or blind follower of an entertainer.

Gtfo.

I’ve been enjoying Owen Schroyers broadcast after AJ. He’s very relatable and he definitely browses Any Forums. You can tell he’s totally black pilled.

>Hasbara retards

Attached: jew (2).jpg (356x356, 28.1K)