Name on freedom you have that Chinese citizens do not

Name on freedom you have that Chinese citizens do not.

Attached: China_48-1024x576.png (1024x576, 167.17K)

The freedom to take a train without max good boy points.

I can say my president is a stupid whore. I can visit tianenmennsquare wikipedia page, and I can play mmorpg for more than 3 hours without losing my internet access. Kinda easy desu.

I can walk into a gun store and walk out with a gun, then drive my 4x4 in the woods hunting beer cans.

Freedom to be murdered by feral niggers

Xi Jin Ping is a nutguzzling cumdumpster.

freedom of speech.
is this a rhetorical question or are you insane?

Attached: 1644100705357.gif (360x270, 3.59M)

>companies are free to reject services
>companies own most of the nation services
>companies are officially tied with the democratic party
>companies take your info on everything you do
try again

You can be barred from using Uber or fucking flying for holding the wrong political views, ‘tard

Freedom to get raped by a nigger AND blamed for it. God bless the USSA

I can post this.

Attached: Tank Man.jpg (1200x757, 256.82K)

I can say Nigger and call everyone a Nigger no matter if they are or are not Niggers. Try to call Xi a Nigger

I can call xi pingpong winnie the pooh

I can watch Hololive

That's not a freedom. Freedom would be freedom to enjoy a train ride without niggers and mentally ill screaming and pissing everywhere and blasting their new shitty mixtape off their cell phone. We should be so lucky to have a good boy points social credit system

To be have a soul/be human

Well this thread didn't turn out how you though, eh Xiu?

I can tall shit about my government without getting fined or unperson for it.

>freedom of speech
>in a modern western nation where speech is ruled by billionaire silicon valley corporations whims.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT TOO!

The freedom to hate China

the freedom to die in abject poverty and due to poor management of the country by middling midwits and to see my people destroyed by rapacious capitalist overlords

>Name on freedom you have that Chinese citizens do not.
I can fuck asian women whenever I want.

Attached: zh.jpg (1440x1440, 269.67K)

Hey, kike shill, you posted in your own thread. Do better, no shekels for you.

I can subscribe to a no log vpn service.

I can choose to defend myself in court.

they stopped the tanks, the driver got out of the lead tank and asked this guy yo wtf is your problem, the guy was mentally ill - walking home with some groceries and got confused by the tanks - they helped him out of the street and he walked away.

this photo was taken by a cia operative and it's amazing how much traction it got over the years, shows you how duplicitous and lazy western media and audiences are.

Attached: 5cee8e6e11e20505540c5da2.jpg (1200x896, 173.54K)

cross a road on Red?
call Xi a faggot?

BINGO

Advocate for the ruling party to be voted out of power.

Voting

I can visit any region in my country without regular checks by police and border guards. I can even drive my own vehicle and visit Europe without getting pulled over and questioned if I was an ughur separatist. I can actually avoid surveillance without having to defend my right to privacy (privacy rights aren't a thing in China)