2 more hours (not a joke)

This is high ranking russian politician. He is dead now.
In this video he standing in russian parliament, and you can see what date it was, it was last year. He was saying that today at 4 hours morning moscow time (2 hours from now) whole world will feel russian wrath

here it is on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=zJtYBFJyLzA

Attached: 213415.png (1248x688, 531.43K)

Have been posting about it.

they wont come to germany
wont they?

Attached: 1612808507708s.jpg (250x166, 5.97K)

bump

> russian wrath
That's a big nosed jew.

Prussia will be renamed just Russia

Zhirinovsky is not dead

Real threat is not russian soldiers itself, but potential collapse of global economy and maybe even internet.

Can someone translate?

>I have a very small penis and like little boys

No time to cash out your cs:go skins Vlad, ahahahah. Sanctions are coming and Gaben has put restrictions on trade.

Zhirinovsky has been talking mad shit for years now, he's not dead and nobody will kill him

but he said this date and time long before it was mainstream
so he knew something

drama queen
literally nothing will happen bruhder

>potential collapse of global economy
expain to me how this is a bad thing

no more food in stores for example

1 Kilo of Gruyère will cost a week's wages. Now what?

Nice VPN, glowie.

is he really dead ? I heard they got him sick with covid and hiding his body somewhere

there's too many people anyways and if you haven't stocked up for multiple years it's literally your problem being retarded. so, try again

>a luxury item = collapse of economy
try again

>This is high ranking russian politician. He is dead now.

What the fuck what do you mean he is dead ?

With all of the brown subhumans in Germany and Germans not doing anything about it, I hope that they do come to Germany. I have given up on your country.

Bring back the BBS. They were cozy.

You go to a house of a leftist or POC, bury an axe into their fucking skull, and take their food. Leave the soi garbage behind.

Gruyère is a luxury now? Kek

This guy literally exists and is allowed to hold his position so Russian gov could test how much outrages shit they can get away with. This nigga constantly says crazy ass shit about who he is going to fuck, nuke, kill in any combination of the 3

Attached: 6DC3F38A-A0FE-4875-8296-34416FE7A22D.jpg (250x258, 15.5K)

Your country is already well past the point of subversion. If they attack it, the niggers and turks will run somewhere else and (((they))) don't want that.

Based.

Salt was considered it too not too long ago... same as coffee... typical for a tranny thinking everything comes from the store itself.

Gay jews may push this depending on how out of their control everything may get.

>Your country is already well past the point of subversion.
This. I hate the trollblooded jews.

>be me
>slept all day because neet life is comfy
> miss the beginning of ww3
>don’t really care because god damn is my bed comfy
As long as elden ring is not delayed then it has no effect on me

He is so high ranking that I never heard from him.

He meant the video, not your manifesto.

2/22/22 05:50 kyiv time you
you will drink your corn syrup

>He's dead now.
Cope.

Two more hours until Putin tells us about the secret bill clinton Nazi stuff from two decades ago! NATO = Nazi

Putin has openly said that he wants to return Russia to the influence it had during Soviet times, and he's made it pretty clear now that he's willing to back that up with force.

Probably won't happen this time, but it's coming.

Attached: East Germany.png (640x866, 91.09K)

kill your oligarch dictator

No.
But probably Poland.
Only states who joined nato since 1997. We are safe.

2 more hours