The podcast that should've never aired

>grew up watching Hitchens destroy religious blind worshippers who lack critical thinking
>ended up watching based Maajid from back in the day expose the mass psychosis most NPCs are under and elevate himself above Hitchens in regards to critical thinking
I don't know what to say lads, this podcast might be the best one Rogan has done ever and it's all because our blast from the past eloquently explained the whole fucking prison we're in and EVERYTHING they've gotten away with. It's ridiculous how well he laid out his whole life and how the insights gained from it have allowed this man to perceive the truth. Great suffering can do that.

Must watch for anyone who's still convinced the current value structure truly cares for them
bitchute.com/video/7wjgs2UX4vrK/

Attached: 1635341527957.png (640x640, 416.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jKAfH2B9bZsc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds gay bro.

Does he talk about kikes and how they control the financial system?

The man transcended religion? Cool. That what the jew teachers in school wanted me to do

You can only say so much on mainstream media

reddit spaced kike post.
>plz don't listen to this guy he's a fagit
gatekeeping jews get strung up first.

Sam Harris might be a little Jew faggot but some of the guys associated with him are based af

>acting like he's never been on reddit
While all you fags do this?

Nigger I was on Any Forums when you were in diapers. The format looks better in this shit board too

Chinese social credit system indeed. I can't help but notice that this goes exactly according to Schwab's plans. Including incitement of nuclear war against Russia. Because about that conflict, ask yourself, is the west really this stupid or is it hellbent on death around the world?

How you gonna have a nuclear war if nukes are fake?

Wtf even real anymore

seriously though, why do you space out your posts like that

Stand with Klaus
Eat the bugs
Live in a pod
Choose any gender you like

Nukes are fake because no one who's seen nuke impact up close has told me about it.

>muslims are the real enemies, don’t even think about Jews
>Joe Rogan who married a Jew, has Jewish children, most of his friends are Jews, the rest are affiliated with Jews, about 20% of his guests are Jews, has a literal CIA handler, whose whole program serves as controlled opposition to prevent right wingers from collectivizing, is going to tell us something worthwhile.

Rogan is a joke shill, there will never be anything on his show that will help us. Get this through your thick heads you fucking idiots, nothing on the mainstream will ever be based.

Pretty good I must say. Well spoken too, he btfo out of COVID narrative. No wonder BIg Black Media UK had to terminate his radio contract

kek no you weren't newfag. I've been here from the start.

>might be the best one Rogan has done ever
It's up there.

He names the bank of England

Attached: 1644659556336.jpg (640x708, 75.45K)

becuase punctuation on a quick post/reply message board is stupid

with no punctuation its hard (for retards) to make sense if it right away unless ideas are spaced it can seem fluid

The guy is a muslim terrorist with a british accent. He bored me to death talking about his shitty jihadi life. Like "I was young, no big deal". He should have been stripped from his british citizenship but I suspect the guy was a MI6 informant and never really into jihad. Couldn't stand more than 1 hour, and I learn nothing, I don't care about his life.

>to prevent right wingers from collectivizing
Tell me, what has he done against Canada's truckers?

seeth harder shill. we don't even need a shift change to bounce back any more.

>he btfo out of COVID narrative
When ?

>some well spoken guy talks about vague concepts with confidence about things I don't really understand
>sounds like he knows what he's talking about, so it must be true
>will never question his motivations or biases
>will never "do your own research" to verify any of the things being talked about
>GIGACHAD.jpg

bitchute.com/video/jKAfH2B9bZsc/
Timestamp the covid part plox

he won a lawsuit against the splc, that should count for something.

Only Bill Still tells it right imo

but he's not mainstream

faggot op destroyed

Attached: 1632090366317.png (231x313, 194.74K)

checked
dude exposed things really well, eloquently, no histrionics like other lefties have done

Muslim Brotherhood and Murdoch stooge now pivoted to form part of the growing controlled opposition group

Skip the beginning of the podcast btw because it's his semitic whining about Muslim victims of bla bla bla. Sure, there were neonazi stabbers in England. But here, the Muslims do the ganging up and stabbing. Bringing knives to fistfights.
Plainly put, this man doesn't understand that he's a foreigner and that he should go back.

>I'm a terrorist who recruited other terrorists
Should be in prison not on a podcast.