Tell me whats wrong and what what youre Drinking user // Comfy Editon

Whats bothering you Any Forums. Ready to Share some Whitepills, and for those who dont want to hear it, i'll at least be an open ear

Attached: 1639232590820s.jpg (250x158, 7.56K)

I might fail uni cause of attendance
I know more than retards on my year already but how will I get a job without a degree when every listing has BAs requirement?

Oh, and I'll get some red wine

>what's wrong
nothing
>what you're drinking
basil hayden

Attached: 82980B35-7CFF-412F-A968-1956FC60B54C.jpg (500x500, 26.91K)

Well; it's a good day and all...I just can't understand why happeningfags don't get it yet. Yes, even this will be a nothingburger. Nothing ever happens, you know? Now get me some peppermint Schnapps while I explain how everything before 2001 is fake.

Fuck uni bro, I went to penn state for a few years and it was the biggest waste of money in my entire life.. fucking Jews I swear

Dont worry too much user Uni ist overrated. Even If you fail, you dont have to debtslave like the americans. Sometimes in Life we fail, and Most of Uni ist indoctrination anyways.

A man after my own taste. Cheers to you Brother.

Dosnt matter user. Never ever Happens and thats a good Thing. We can Focus in our own lifes and improve them. Every Tony Bit helps to Fight ((((Them)))) even if its just to life a Happy life

I'll have a diet coke please m8
>recovering alcoholic
ill pull up a chair
i only ended up doing the first year of uni, the people are insufferable and the content of the degree was pozzed to shit. degrees are like money, hyperinflated. try doing a normal job to generate some savings, get credit cards and pay them on time and try and start a business, it seems to be the only way to do this these days, the sticky on 7chan.org/jew might be of help

This.

Glad youre still fighting user. Never give in. And even when you do, make it better the next time. You can make it.

Thanks anons, I know it's a waste of money when it comes to acquiring knowledge
seeing how I can learn everything much faster on my own, plus that allows me to skip nonsense modules like "Professional Development",
But most good starter jobs seem to require it
I study CS btw

Big interview on Wednesday. Trying to study to be prepared and do the best I can, but I keep falling back into such deep depression, self-doubt, and self-loathing. I'm almost falling back onto my self-destructive tendencies again, considering sabotaging it all because for some reason I don't deserve any of it, and it would be better off if I were dead, and I can justify it to myself this way.

I have such fucked brain problems. I want to work, but I don't want to work. I keep alternating back and forth on that. Or maybe it's that I'm scared to work, scared to go out and do something different, despite the full knowledge that me being stuck here and stagnant is precisely what's driving me insane.

Ah, whatever.

Attached: 1644350854105.jpg (657x414, 26.72K)

How are you doing krautbro? I appreciate you starting comfy threads like these

Attached: 1D54DD20-0379-4D0B-B1C2-1FFC1EA91303.jpg (1307x677, 132.41K)

All i can tell you is that I never really needed school and I dropped out at 14. You can still make a decent living if you try and work hard.

holy numerals, cheers user means a lot

I guess to quickly expand on this, on one hand I want to work for the self-validation of being useful and productive, but on the other hand, I have no one I'm doing any of that for. No wife or gf, or kids to support. Just me, all alone. So why? What's the point? Nothing to work towards, no one to work for...

>You can still make a decent living if you try and work hard.
This right here.. I recondition cars and It’s the fucking best. I finally have purpose in life and I enjoy waking up in the morning. I don’t need weed to sleep or listen to some kiked roastie professor tell me I have privilege

Doing great honestly. Had a few awesome months with the Woman of my Dreams and Plan to have many more. Also might become a Dad. We all can make it. Mostly do These Threads to Share some Love with my fellow Brothers fighting the good Fight. We all can make it. How about yourself ?

>holy numerals

Attached: IfIpVKM2.png (4096x3239, 650.56K)

>no one to do it for
wife and kids come later, do you have a good relationship with your family? it might sound cliche but I'm sure it would make them proud of you user

Because you deserve IT for yourself. And once younfound your self worth, you are ready for a Woman user.

Thats the Spirit user. Keep it Up!