How will a draft work if I'm not willing to get the "vaccine"? Do I get an honorable discharge instead?

How will a draft work if I'm not willing to get the "vaccine"? Do I get an honorable discharge instead?
I heard Ted Nugent dodged the draft by smoking meth for a few weeks, not showering, and shitting his pants. Do you think that still works?

Attached: 1627444480440.webm (528x720, 1.95M)

You get sent to a wellness centre and forcibly medicated before being deployed on the front lines.

You'll be hanged.

Go through the process and join the military. Grief the server.

Attached: hello feds.jpg (791x446, 62.13K)

why is law enforcement so fat?

Attached: 1608773117766.jpg (1080x1286, 275.5K)

You'll probably get sent to the penal bataillion together with Daquan, Damarcus and Pedro

Not getting drafted to fight jew wars.

drafts are only possible when like 95% of the population supports a war. good luck getting those kinds of numbers these days

>good luck getting those kinds of numbers these days
are we gonna see another twin towers false flag soon?

We can but hope

fuck off hans, not fighting russians for your gay country

You should be safe from draft if you're not vaccinated & unwilling to be vaccinated. Army set precedent by discharging anyone unwilling to take the vaccine and it would take years in court to find resolution should a draft ever happen. By that time the war which would require a draft would be over, for better or worst.

Ted nugent has never done drugs in his life, he did however fuck tens of thousands of sluts.

They can change the narrative to fit anything. If you can get leftoids to lock you in your house by law for two years or forcibly take an injection they can draft you

Fuck you, 9/11 was based and I hope it'll happen again soon

5150 disqualifies you right?

They will prepare your anus to be a part of a comfort battalion.

no, theyll say thats your life choice and anyone else thats enlisted just has to accept it. itd be some kind of -ism to other you

The worst part about this is modern Western militaries are so gay I could actually see this shit happening

digits confirm, the us is so full of faggotry now, i can see it

what a legend. fuck pigs

>that webm
lmao how did he not see that coming

You don't belong in Germany habib