Why isn’t there a White Ethnostate yet?

Why isn’t there a White Ethnostate yet?

Attached: AD66DB97-7AEC-4BD4-A323-EC8FA20A7CE0.jpg (760x1024, 138.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/medieval-robes/s?k=medieval robes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you allies prevented it.

christianity

There is a white ethnostate, England. We just need to kick the non-whites out of it is all

What must be done to creat one?

Wipe out the entire north-american continent and a few billion more Subhumans.

There are already several places that are all white out there. All they have to do is explicitly say that they work for white people only and that no non-whites are allowed in.

Successful independence referendum for Newfoundland & Labrador. One of the whitest places on earth. I guess Denmark is also already kind of an ethnostate

you were mean to us slavs

because everyone that wants a white ethnostate is a fat incel unemployed neckbeard loser

You euros are always so needlessly aggressive. Quit with your fucking bullshit. Nobody in America spends all day seething about the "great satan" that is Europe and all of its islamic and somolian refugees. In fact, we don't think about you at all. Just fuck off.

Americans prevented if

Probably because international bankers hate it when any group of people is left alone. Doesn't matter what race. They don't like being challenged.

Attached: cvetich-3.jpg (1100x909, 1.42M)

I... I'm sorry
I visited some german colonies here in my teens.... What the world could have been....

Nice and based.

stealing your idea

>flag
Read the British Eddas, we'll get it all back.

The whole world should belong to white people, we are the only ones who can take care of it, the other races don't deserve to live

How about Israel? They are kicking out their shitskins.

Attached: israel fence.jpg (723x407, 99.66K)

because European development resulted in more open-minded and tolernt Europe, thats why unlike us low iq monkeys you dont go into ooga booga tribal massacres.

Where can i find clothes like this?

imagine the uproar fom the kikes

nah, there were multiple white ethnostates during European dark ages. More development meant more tolerance and more tolerance means less tribalism.

Because most whites do not want it enough.

amazon.com/medieval-robes/s?k=medieval robes