Help me understand the Ukraine shit

And don't feed me bullshit propaganda.

Attached: JlnOUviTnIGl.png (1440x1271, 884.67K)

a Russian minority lives in Ukraine
they rebelled
now Russia plans to openly support the rebels
this is the surface level

And why are we getting involved.

Russia: pls don't let Ukraine join NATO
NATO: maybe... right now it's not planned. but we'll see
Russia: I am angry now

because the US wants nukes in Ukraine

because the cold war never ended

because USA and Russia has got a rivalry
and USA wants to act like a world police yet again even after that Afghanistan disaster

West-Ukraine wants to be part of globohomo, but globohomo only accepts them in together with East-Ukraine, who don't want any part of globohomo. West-Ukrainian faggots have been behaving like niggers, attacking East-Ukrainian Chads. Putin has run out of patience, and dtermined that East-Ukraine shall be independent and that he will send troops to keep the Western globohomo niggers out. It's much ado about nothing, just a lot of seething by globohomo, but that's all they're good at.

30ish years ago we signed an agreement saying we'd defend Ukraine (in extremely open-ended terms) in the event that they were attacked if they got rid of their leftover nukes.

If Putin succeeds. Taiwan is getting invaded in 6 months

I was hoping for 2 more weeks

War benefits US industries and politicians.

You are a retard. Like all namefags.
See pic for basic understanding. It’s more complicated, ancient and gruesome IRL though.

Attached: 8FFEFA26-5926-4446-BAB9-1C4040825653.jpg (1000x800, 122.6K)

Also this

>literal propaganda
I support Ukraine too but OP wanted surface level unbiased info.

>Western media lying about imminent Russian invasion for months to detract attention from Australia and Canada lighting up like a fucking power keg
>reality is Russia has just been doing joint training with Belarus
>even the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry doesn't know what the fuck poopy pants Biden and crew were talking about
>fast forward to now
>Ontario is being blockaded by a whole ass trucker convoy
>Australia teetering on civil war
>the Dutch madlads start their own trucker convoy in the Netherlands
>yet another trucker convoy is soon underway in the US
>cabinet is shitting their pants harder than the old man
>make bogus shitty 50s spy fiction tier assertion that Russia's gonna conduct a false flag in Ukraine and invade by the 15th
>didn't fucking happen
>queue 2 more weeks
>continue sending troops to Poland and Ukraine anyway
>Russia is now taking this as a threat, so they recognize separatist territories as sovereign and send troops
>the story of how a man with alzheimers and his pants-on-head retards lead us into WW3

Imported Buryat soldiers with tanks, artillery, anti-aircraft vehicles led by fsb officers are not “rebelling russian minority in Ukraine”.

Attached: 56FBF5BC-74AD-4D6C-8E4E-323C778C55F0.jpg (503x525, 32.86K)

Bit of a stretch considering how hard Putin's dick has been about invading old USSR spaces for decades now

>Western media lying about imminent Russian invasion

Attached: trusting russia.png (683x839, 302.63K)

I have been telling my friends and family for weeks when asked about the Ukraine situation. The international bankster kike cabal want to make Putin in to Hitler 2.0 and start another world war because he is moving away from their international banking and Putin supports crypto. If Russia makes they own digital currency as the standard and tells the bankers to fuck off, they will have NO CHOICE but to goad the rest of the world under their control to attack Russia. Same reason everyone teamed up on Germany.

Attached: 1564607112228.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

What, Georgia and Crimea? I don't like Putin but Georgia was literally the only ex-Soviet country that he invaded for retarded reasons. Crimea is an autonomous republic and Ukraine's claims to it are dubious at best

Anyone who depends on the US for defense should be militarizing the shit out of their own country if they want any hope of remaining sovereign over the next 5 years.