Were ancient Egyptians black?

Let's settle this debate once and for all

Watch this clip and tell me that's not the voice of a black man. Pro tip: you can't.

twitter.com/thunderbird1905/status/1495142540105895936

Attached: ancien.png (727x775, 397.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackinventionmyths.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remind me who lives in West Africa right now.

And remind me who lives in Egypt right now.

Ah. there you go.

>actually believing this shit
They were only brown because they spent every waking moment in the sun. Do you think Tarzan is a Med because he has tanned skin? He's an Anglo

First prove that 3D printed vocal chords can produce an accurate recreation of a someone's voice. Then we can consider this as evidence of what he actually sounded like.

>Let's settle this debate once and for all
>Were ancient Egyptians black?

Do you think Africans are capable of building structures so advanced, that they'd be a mystery thousands of years later?

Attached: 1643373271063.jpg (467x700, 127.56K)

He's Indian

Only one man said such a ridiculous thing, Cheikh Anta Diop, and he never used DNA testing. Burger nigs then pushed the bullshit We Were Kings and Shit.

Why are they obsessed with Egypt? There is plenty of sub Sahara African empires like the songhai, Mali and Ghana empires.

Hilariously they say melanin is divine / a superpower but it's actually a disability. White people can uptake more vitamin D from low sunlight conditions in the colder northern climates, while niggers cannot, and would starve in the winter. On the other hand- white people can survive just fine in tropical / hot climates because, guess what- we can produce melanin on demand. Niggers can't un-produce it on demand and therefore are genetically weaker overall as a result.

No, (((you))) need to repeat the same shit in a loop (if this isn't a robot it's the most worthless piece of shit humanity has even seen).
The KANGZ were psychopathic niggers and the evil whitey did all the work as always.

>tfw there were like 2 nubian pharaohs so niggers try claim the entire history
Typical.

Africa as a continent is a bit of a misnomer. ALL of northern Africa is considered the middle east.

You'd have to be a nigger to believe that bullshit story.

Many are obvious niggers in the egyptian murals.

but then you mayoskins get sunburnt

WE

Nubians are not west africans, where slaves come from.

Otherwise they'd be called Nubian-Americans.

Only blacks care about this because they have done nothing of merit for the last couple centuries. So they need to find something to take credit for. Tell me more about how you USED to be so great lol.

Sunburns heal and you gain melanin. We can produce melanin on demand.

More right than you know. Even the things you think they made, like peanut butter are complete lies.

blackinventionmyths.com/

Think basic terms.

What is easiest environment for survival?
Where the people who survive the easiest live
Nature did not force them to grow. So they never did.

Jews are trying to force the niggers evolution by instilling in him White middle class values, but if jews were smart, they'd understand this is futile and that racial organization is the only solution to keeping the Goy Farm running.

Attached: 1645009786521.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

Probably, yea. Look at the sphinx.

I dont think the egyptian kings spent more than 10 minutes a year in the sun.

They had niggers to constantly shade and fan them.

I mean... they were there at least.

Attached: deek worsher.jpg (1900x1268, 583.01K)