Shit, i dont want to be draften into army.. fuck

shit, i dont want to be draften into army.. fuck
sibreal.org/a/putin-obyavil-prizyv-rezervistov-na-voennye-sbory/31711177.html
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Attached: thumbs_b2_afae3273d1982fc1c9bb79a9a4ac753c.jpg (954x636, 166.07K)

sorry I don't speak suka

Sucks, alot of Russians ate gonna die for nothing.
Crimean war 2 and its not even 1853.
Ukraine is not worth getting btfo'd and the black sea porta are not worth getting rickrolled over.
>fuck why are oligarchs so fucking dumb, this isnt the cold war anymore.

anuu cheeki breeki

shoot yourself in leg like they did in ww2 to dodge draft.

kys pussy

Lol, this isnt ww2 sunny, getting shot in the leg is a weekend off, your gonna have to cut your foot or leg off if you want to avoid the draft.

Spend what little money you have on Chips and Fast Food, get fat, should at least push you back to third or second draft wave.

Cut off your right index finger

>not wanting to rape foreign women like your ancestors did in WWII

Even russians are faggots nowadays damn..

Im already fat. I dont to want to go military training. Fuck hans pls save me!

>Argentinian

Attached: photo_2022-02-10_02-59-37.jpg (640x640, 15.54K)

somebody screenshot whats on that site, im not going to a russian owned site on the day of their invasion, they probably have malware being ready to be sent out via their cyber warefare groups

Welcome to the meat grinder

You are literally going to fight dysgenic obese mystery meat mutts and troonies with daily dilating sessions.
41% will drop dead even before boarding the plane, it's about to be the easiest war in the history of wars not involving poland.

Attached: tranny beyond comprehension.jpg (960x671, 227.63K)

Nice. I'll ask my Georgian Legion friends to send me your finger bones. My dog needs a new chew toy.

Attached: 1339610242481.jpg (480x360, 26.62K)

You'll be fine. The Ukranians are even bigger pussies than you. This is to defeat globohomo.

Kek

Get an uncommon but essential job or relocate to some place deep in siberia so even if you ignore the draft letter they won't show up to force you.

You could get morbidly obese but that is stretching it into permanent damage territory.

Claim you're jewish and you're automatically exempt and they're antisemitic for questioning you,..nay for merely contacting you

Come on man. Who else will build mosques in crimea if not Putin?

>You are literally going to fight dysgenic obese mystery meat mutts and troonies with daily dilating sessions.
you couldve saved your breath by just typing Fr*nch "soldiers"