You're laughing, Russia just invaded Ukraine and you're laughing?

Attached: cover5.png (1845x1038, 1.03M)

You can't invade your own territory.

I am

Attached: 1645481825552.jpg (1000x541, 81.21K)

I though you supported direct democracy?

This movie was fucking terrible.

Bunch of lefty garbage.

Peacekeeping mission

Heartily laughing at that. Absolutely hysterical at the thought in fact. Globalists should have just let us have borders.

Yes, nothing will happen

u tawken tuh me?
U tawken tuh ME?
I un see nobuddy else herr

Yeah bc Im a wagie and don’t have time to care about geopolitics.

I see nothing wrong with expressing pure joy and happiness that justice finally came to Donetsk and Luhansk Republics.

Ukraine is the javascript of Europe

I'm not laughing. I'm furious.

Slap Putin across the face for defying America.

It's fucking hilarious, I'm just waiting for someone big to join in on Ukraine's side so I can have my comfy combat threads back.

>you're cumming
>my cock just invaded your ass, and you're cumming?

Any bets how many healthy, young refugees will show up on my doorstep next week? You know, the kind that are perfectly able but not in the mood to fight for their country…

Russia invaded Ukraine years ago.

Attached: 1645112550782.jpg (1145x1413, 106.13K)

Canada should send some truckers to Ukraine to clog their roads and prevent Russian soldiers from making progress.
Canadian truckers are really good at getting fucked up by governments and jackbooted thugs.

I hate NATO but secretly love NATO. What's wrong with me?!?

Dude, that's fucking harsh....

Yes

Attached: Cheltenham Festival - Day 2.jpg (615x409, 24.05K)

What is life like in Bulgaria

fpbp

How about another joke, Joe?
Do you know what do you get when you cross a nuclear superpower with a fascist regime that genocides her nation?

Attached: putin_joker.jpg (640x430, 38.52K)

You just like cool things like Imperialism and World Domination but don't like it when faggots are in charge.
I'm pretty much in the same boat, I hate Commies, Romanovs but love Russian Empire and USSR

Fucking hate thsmat gimp. Denero not Putin.

> Nobody has freedom or democracy.
> Russia invades Ukraine.
> CIA OH no bros we must defend Ukraines freedom and democracy.
> Everyone currently not living under freedom and democracy doesn't give a fuck.

We've got too many issues at home to worry about whats going on abroad. Too many enemies domestic to worry about foreign enemies

Why are demonrats always laughable stock?

Attached: 44B98392-2E97-481C-94D3-1157C44E4FB6.jpg (640x800, 121.57K)

yes

Waiting for the very happy day when Russian soldiers will take over Ukrainian capital, Keiw.