5th tier “plate” wants to bri guy

...on a second meet up.
>22 years old
>decent looking, can pull chicks, traveling for work constantly
>meet easy girl in Netherlands. She’s American. Not super good looking but huge tits, interesting enough and worth a fuck if it’s not risky or much effort.
>spend one night with her and can’t fuck because we’re at a hostel
>getnumber.jpg
>both happen to be in Paris with one day overlap. Meh, okay let’s meet see where goes
>half hour before meeting she says, “you mind if I bring my friend? I met him 2 days ago at a pub crawl. That’s not a problem right? Lol he’s from Pakistan”
>me not wanting to even bother with this retardation set up; “you know I’m feeling tired. Sorry it didn’t work out, but I’m just swamped. Maybe next time, enjoy!”
She flips the fuck out and starts telling me how much of a piece of shit I am, wasting her time, wasting her taxi money, and on and on and sent like 30 texts lol.

What are women thinking? Are they really that Childish, naive, narcissistic, retarded, immature, what is it? Imagine if I told her, “yeah let’s meet! I’m gonna bring my friend girl I met 2 days ago, cool?”

What was her intention here? *And what are the political implications of this? I think she wanted to set up a competition between me and random pajeet to fight for her. Yeah, not happening on my end. I’m traveling and there is a decent amount of random easy pussy out there why would I put myself in that situation. Are women these days really that delusional? I honestly thought it would be fine but she flipped the fuck out lmfao

Attached: 6FBC0434-0750-4BBB-A702-EC27DEB6C2BF.jpg (600x800, 69.98K)

Damn thats an old school slut

Nice blog post faggot

Women are retarded and there's no point trying to rationalise this behaviour, at best you end up understanding their equally retarded reasoning and hate them more. Move on and fuck another woman.

You just turned down a 3 way tard

She never saw you as a fuckbuddy, buddy.

>worth a fuck if it’s not risky or much effort.
Subhuman baboons belong in zoos

why do all swedes seem like they're emotionally 15 years old?

With a paki
Sounds like he made the right decision
Post the texts op

Nice pic OP, not reading your faggoty novel though

Sounds like it might have been a badly done shit test. She was iffy on getting with you, but when you called her on the friend, her re-estimate of you was higher. So now that she values you, she can't meet you.

Her sperging was simply frustration.

>Any Forums - Politically Incorrect

American girls just want men fighting over them. Its sick. It used to happen kind of back in my youth, but now its the default setting and I don't even think they realize they do it.

when she starts bitching tell her come alone or fuck off
would save 30 texts

Incel faggot detected. Sorry it turned out that way for you pal. Try lifting or something, I guess

Dunno, his cock would have looked huge in comparison.

Attached: 1645484425512.jpg (287x266, 29.55K)

>Damn thats an old school slut
there are people on this site right now, that wouldn't get an underage ban, who were born after this picture was taken

>Imagine if I told her, “yeah let’s meet! I’m gonna bring my friend girl I met 2 days ago, cool?”
Instead of imagining it, why didn't you text her that to give her a taste of her own medicine? Better still, just be straightforward and say "I was hoping that we might hook up or perhaps something more, but you just told me that you found another guy. I'll be out meeting other women. Have a good life with Ali."
It really is that simple, Sven.

btw, Tawnee was perfect in her day.

>She flips the fuck out and starts telling me how much of a piece of shit I am, wasting her time, wasting her taxi money, and on and on and sent like 30 texts lol.
you won

>You just turned down a 3 way tard
Who the fucks want a 3 way with 2 men let alone a poo
>sir do the neeful
>sir please insert good fist in anus opening
>GOOODDD MORRNIIN..aaàaaaa

Sage

Uhhh doesn't anyone realize the real problem here

she wanted to fuck the nigger and use you as the wallet, good for you for not buying into it.

They were going to get you drunk and fucking rob you bro. You should have went and kicked his teeth in.

>She flips the fuck out and starts telling me how much of a piece of shit I am, wasting her time, wasting her taxi money, and on and on and sent like 30 texts lol.
American women are fat, ugly and trash.
Don't bother, I'm ugly but American women take the cake.

Americans everybody.

>blah blah blah blah blah
it just sounds like you are doing a bunch of gay shit to get some mediocre pussy. do yourself a favor and just hire a prostitute. who has patience for all that bullshit? are you gay?

Attached: 1642820889355.png (630x700, 158.59K)

That’s my take. To begin with it was kind of a low effort fish in the barrel sort of thing anyway. She’s been texting me for a few weeks and I barely respond. Then our paths cross (I think she might’ve been even stocking me) and she gets too cocky with her shit test. It’s funny because typically I just tell bitches what’s on my mind and I don’t white lie a lot which always turns into drama. This one time I’m like, “you know, I’m gonna pull the white lie card for once” and she flips the fuck out. It’s really something.

Attached: 1625225154443.jpg (640x480, 25.98K)

You made the right call, she was setting up a “you and him compete” scenario. She has a bad case of golden pussy syndrome and not engaging with that garbage is the best strat

born in 1982. She turns 40 this year.
I have no desire to see what she looks like now.

What weirdo wants a mmf threesome

My fucking sides

Attached: 1628722539737.jpg (960x704, 73.29K)

fuck I feel old

Good advice fren. I thought about saying that, but she’s just right slightly over the line where she wasn’t even worth the fun. I felt bad and just wanted her to go away without rage texting. I feel bad, but she’s absolutely out of line and retarded so fuck that