Finland should join NATO

Attached: FFINL35.jpg (800x800, 44.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dehdL10a_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nato, the UN, and the EU have been a disaster for the human race

NATO should die

Attached: 2.jpg (880x1212, 335.53K)

USA should be destroyed in a way that causes the most suffering to every individual american scum.

>Prosecutes people for quoting the Bible
I would not want to be obliged to defend such a despicable government

You already tried that twice Hans. It's time to let it go.

yes, I seek mayhem

working overtime kremlin bots i see

Nah, fuck off, you’re full

There are a lot of moronic contrarians who will support the absolute dumbest things just because everyone else doesn't. See also: Any Forums cheering on the Taliban

Your country was created by Lenin like Ukraine. It's a matter of time Russia will claim your land their land. Think rational here fren.

Ummm, no? We're good.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dehdL10a_Y

It’s outlived it’s purpose for over 30 years

The best part is that I don't need to do anything, you already kill each other off by yourselves as the rest of the world gets to relax and enjoy the view of your filthy shithole cancer tumor country gnawing on its own bones from a safe distance. Do world a favor and go stick yourself into an industrial meat grinder, preferably legs first.

Russia is like that jilted ex who drinks too much and keeps calling her when he gets lonely. She's just not that into you bro, don't cry because it's over smile because it happened m8

Found the anti christ lover. Engage the corn syrup

>jewto
t. Paska "Schwabin ilotyttö" Huorin

Attached: 1644116188983.png (454x520, 8.05K)

Moro hybridikeskus

Sorry, but answer is NO.

Attached: gun pepe.jpg (295x418, 28.98K)

NATO? More like No, ty

HELL NO

Again you were saying that exact same thing 80 years ago. Literally "those negrified mutts who believe their fake news (see Hitler's reaction to that War of the Worlds radio broadcast's response in the US) will never pull through". US has remained about a quarter of the world's economy since then. But Europe shrinks and shrinks.

"Physician, heal thyself".

yes

The only time NATO has ever officially taken military action was when the US made them help in Afghanistan. So far we're technically the only ones to officially benefit from it

Sure thing rabbi

This is my announcement: fuck nato, fuck russia, fuck eu, fuck jews, fuck niggers, fuck glow niggers, fuck all sorts of shit skins and fuck you too tranny jannies!

80 years ago the world was still under the impression that the US is something but a putrid cancer tumor filled with vaguely humanoid cancer cells called "americans". Not anymore, now people just love watching you degrade, suffer and die every day.

Fuck off

Fuck off mutt. Go die for israel, dickless abomination.

I mean, ideally NATO and Russia will keep themselves busy while we chill on the sidelines. But I am very afraid that will no longer be possible anymore. We will not be able to avoid war.

And we need to act fast. If Sweden joins NATO before us, I dont think Russia is gonna patiently wait for our lovely prime minester to make a decision.

Or America should just abandon it, like it should've done after the fall of the soviet union.

i still didn t find anyone telling me how to get hired as a kremlin bot .
any kremlin bots ?

to fight russia I'm up for anything, nato, mafia, cartels, yakuza, ufc, nra, what ever to kick some ruskie ass

Finland should conquer all nato countries and turn them into finnish breeding farms

this

Would be stupid to do so for them, they gain nothing from it besides an immediate threat on there doorstep.