AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/AliRogin/status/1495892855705022464

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 123.jpg (844x434, 43.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUt8R_fasdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won't do shit, the moment there is sanctions to Russia, Putin will close all diplomatic channels and it will be truly a start of a war between the two countries, cold or not.

IS OVER

BWAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2134.jpg (858x400, 44.2K)

short of putting boots on the ground the US has nothing that would work, so the Farter in Chief only has the sanctions left to sabre rattle with

guys
watch him flail
this is great

Attached: gervais.jpg (241x159, 7.12K)

Putin playing 5D chess
absolutely glorious

I fucking pray to God that biden is and remains a cuck. We don't need to go to war over ANOTHER fucking shit hole. Not our fucking problem. Send your own fucking sons to get killed in a place they don't recognize and probably can't even pronounce the name of. Fuck you.

Attached: cat.png (630x630, 517.74K)

This is true.
If they actually WANT to stop the war, this is the way out.
We'll truly see whether or not they are warmongering cunts soon enough.

Biden is a such a bitch after all this. He literally did nothing but get ignored by putin.

Senile old faggot. Shits his depends and goes back to sleep. Putin wins.

when they write "senior Biden" I have a millisecond of taking it as if they're just talking about him personally

And that is fucking fine. Literal best case scenario besides not saying shit in the first place.

>Send your own fucking sons
We want to, fuck off and stop sending yours please. And shoot the jews that send them.

Why does Any Forums want a war so bad?

It's true, he's an old cuck fart

Biden will show his strength against the villain Putin, who is about to holocaust all the gay jews in ukraine, by immediately having senior members of his staff research possible sanctions that may or may not be applied in the future!!

There is no military solution that doesn’t end in disaster and Putin literally doesn’t give a shit about sanctions. This is all fucking farce.

>shoot the jews that send them
I fucking wish

This is the right thing to do, but what will it mean if they give up? Will Putin go for more or is this all they need?

>there are levels of existence we are prepared to accept

or something like that, when the A.I. was talking to Neo

I dont understand americans anymore.
You ued to be winners. But now you drill holes in ISS because you shat the americn toilet until it broke. Now you go to Ukraine with Joe and Hunter, shit all over the place, until you can do nothing but make threats of sanctions.
There was no middle groud for americans from where they went from winners to loosers. It was only one step.

My favorite American cope is "OH MAN WE HAVE NO BUSINESS FIGHTING!!! THESE DANG FOREIGN WARS!" As if your nation isn't cucking out every chance it gets, and your nation as a whole isn't showing the behaviour of beaten down cucks. Americans are weak.

jup, the threat of sanctions is the only leverage left, if he plays that card now putin might as well take the whole ukraine. which he might do anyway though

Go for more what? He was just invited to keep to the peace by toe sovereign and internationally recognized countries. You seem to be drinking the CNN koolaid.

For now? Probably settle.
In the future? Who knows.
I think everyone just wants the stupid war to end so more innocent people aren't killed over something an overwhelming majority want.

Cute post. Show your flag. I am not my nation.

what can Americans pronounce though? You're third behind Chinese and Germans for going 404 on names written in plain English with basic sounds.

US foreign policy works through NATO framework, builds and solidifies influence that way. You will be living in a different world w/o it, there is a trade off there and pretending otherwise is asinine. One day you might find yourselves frozen out of the World Island economy because Chinks threw a tantrum.

We just got out of a 20 year military relationship with Afghanistan. We’re not looking to date right now.

americans have nothing to do with this. american poticians, however....

Is this how (((they))) get their war?
Puppeteer halls diversity hires into stupid positions knowing they'll do stupid things which lead to outcomes favorable to (((them)))?

Not the sanctiorinos!

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 123123123.jpg (518x223, 27.64K)

I'm still waiting for the invasion. TWO MORE REPBULICS

there's so many of us there's so many of us there's so many
give guns to the queers

Because they dumped you, and you need time to recover while chad afghanis are reaping in all the glory.

When will the Tories kick this fucking reject out already?
He's an embarrassment to the Tories.

>nato
And is Ukraine a member of nato?

Emberassed to be American under this old fools administration. Fucking pathetic. Now we know what Rome felt like in the waning years of their empire. Sad.

in for a penny in for a pound anyway
it is not like he plans to give those territories back

quiet, biden is stopping ww3

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUt8R_fasdI

no fucking way
why should I be embarrassed when he's the one that sucks

>hello fellow Americans
Fuck off faggot kike or bugman.

Do not compare yourselves to Rome you fat fucking goblinos.

Germany needs to defect. This is stupid

Attached: 1638708736477.png (539x352, 211.93K)

>the Russians always had troops in that region
it was only a matter of time, finally the "No it's not getting worse, this was always part and parcel [...]"-talking point has made it into foreign affairs.
I'm rooting for /Russia/, nato can go a suck some tranny dick.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 444.jpg (848x415, 40.32K)

>sanctions
Oh big bad sanctions, whatever will Putin do?

Attached: ECD9F077-58CC-427E-BF77-87916000A6DF.gif (267x200, 1.76M)

And Biden said he'd "stand up to Russia" - I'm glad that senile faggot is so incompetent he can't even start WW3 right

Biden sold Ukraine and Taiwan, all this Russia shit is smoke and mirrors.

>Now you go to Ukraine
>now
The west has been meddling in Ukraine since the Cold War began, this is nothing new. The superpowers of today trade off smaller countries like investments to sustain a black market, launder money and most importantly, shuffle their national debt around.

Attached: sips holy nectar.png (751x959, 1.31M)

AHHAAHAHAHAH!

Attached: 123.jpg (857x391, 39.02K)

Why would the USA risk a war in Eastern Europe over the fucking Ukraine

We are way to disunited and bogged down on internal bullshit. Euros need to handle themselves it’s not 1980 anymore

Biden is still a fucking faggot but Ukraine not one ounce of American blood

Biden is such a piece of shit

TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL SANCTIONS, FATS! DON'T MESS WITH THE MAN WHO MESSED WITH CORN POP!

that putin moved it itself shows that the americans won't do shit - he's a careful man

cope seethe dilate, you ran your mouths talking shit about putin wont do this putin wont do that and you got called on your bs and now you back down.
I dont even think you should go to war, but why talk shit and then run like cowards? The west has been absolutely cucked its a massive L for all of us and we need to accept it.