The most based man alive

He will take Ukraine and whatever other eastern euro countries he wants and the west will do nothing

Attached: Putin-annual-press-conference-800x450.jpg (800x450, 44.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking doubt it

As of today, he is currently yes

kill yourself faggot

Good for him. Fuck this globohomo hegemony

based

Putin gonna put a stop to Nazi NATO!

Attached: BE2209E9-84BC-40EB-97EC-8E337A7BB940.jpg (1009x1200, 181.78K)

Frankly, his speech today was historic. It was one for the ages. We are seeing the return to Tsardom. This is not the beginning. But, it is a beginning.

Attached: based_redpilled.jpg (360x360, 9.78K)

kys no more brother wars whites shouldnt be killing whites

We should accept Ukraine into NATO already. Enough of this shit. Move western troops into Ukraine.

i doubt it

Attached: i doubt it.jpg (706x796, 80.25K)

(((West))): Oy vey! that's illegal
Putin: Crimea River

Ok, kike.

Any Forums really is fucking retarded.
You call this man based? He has done nothing but steal from the Russian people.
How do people in Russia not question his net worth?

What's Ukraine? I don't care about imaginary countries

I find no flaws in anything Putin said

Yeah, he's based alright. This manlet is so based, you could step on him if you weren't looking.

Will the (((gangsters))) in charge of Ukraine fight back or is this Crimea annexation 2.0?

I bet China takes everything and backstabs Puty Poot.

>(((West))): Oy vey! that's illegal
>Putin: Crimea River

Attached: Crimea-River-Crimea-River-Meme.jpg (480x360, 25.44K)

It makes sense the most based man on Earth would be the most hated.

China is about to invade Taiwan.

Attached: 1644974070190.png (450x373, 224.87K)

Haha, who’s gonna go you? We couldn’t even beat Afghanistan.

Dude just doesn't want tomhawk missiles in Ukraine and West isn't even talking to him or sends clowns who know less about the situation than Any Forums

China is getting it all. China is going to take South Amerca and Canada.

Just like the old Axis Powers of WW2. Hitler would have eventually invaded Italy and Japan.

You just got out of EU and now you want to be part of Russia?
You bongs are retarded.

Basado

Attached: 0DAA4A67-338F-428D-BBBC-29A46C5551AF.jpg (1536x1914, 474.04K)

If nothing happens before 4 am, moscow time, all of you habboing faggots will be castrated.

Attached: 1645462942410.png (603x808, 282.17K)

Except no one is going to fight agaisnt today's Hitlers.

Start practicing your anal stretching. Your about to enter the darkest period in your lives.

NATO had 15 years to react.
Putin called it several times.
He gave a final ultimatum in december.
It's not only about ukraine.

Attached: 45683457938.png (626x150, 20.56K)

You mean Afghanistan refused to participate? The mission was to have the Afghan government take over the country. Instead, they fled.

BTW: The Soviet Union got their asses kicked in Afghanistan in an all out war in which they were the invaders. The Soviets tried to take over Afghanistan and failed miserably because the Afghans were fighting the Soviets with superior, American made weapons.

Putin: "Muh hypersonic missiles" Kek.. what a fucking joke. We have always had ways to destroy hypersonic missiles. They are nothing new.

i like how you managed to combined, a) great expectations b) larry david and a chevy chase in one setting. With no expectations.
youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslEo this is probably your expectation. :D

stop it you idiot. If Russia tries to aggress it's going to be end of russia and sequencing up it's massive territory. Russia is 2x size of europe in territory, most of it is filled with ore.

Good for him

you fuckers are next

RUSSIA, do you even know what russia is? the russian federation? largest nation on the fucking planet, loaded with ore, russia itself is many times sizes of europe. The whole germany could have invaded russia, kind of falls down when you realize how big russia is. Belarus we call here white russia. Russia is a superpower because it 2x+ USA without breaking a sweat. VERY COLD IN SIBERIA..

What do you guys think UK and US will do besides sanctions?

Ngl this pic makes him look like the fat loser that he is

When biden say "we going to war with russia" be sure you know this is not like irak.. And be sure you don't want that..