If Russia succeeds so will Chinese communism

Is that what you want Any Forums? You're basically cheering for the end of the white man's global hegemony.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221_223246.jpg (720x857, 144.93K)

White man's global hegemony?
Most of Russia is inhabitated by Slavic people. They're white.
Nothing would make me more happy than a Russia that is as strong in numbers and powerful as China is today.

Attached: 1576485780950.jpg (1141x816, 488.65K)

I'll take chink style communism over western Jewish capitalism any day.

please, China is just waiting to backstab Russia once they are at war with Nato.
China will then take some land from Russia and start a Nazi style war all over Asia.

Yes fuck your progressive empire.. fuck your anti-white narrative.

>the white man's global hegemony.
It's over already. Between tranny negro orcs and russiachinks I pick russiachinks.

That is massive cope China benefit from strong ally rather than standing againts USA alone. plus Russia has nukes i doubt China will try to invade Russia

Russia will become a puppet under China in the future. Russia needs the west.

>white man's global hegemony
>USA

>Nothing would make me more happy than a Russia that is as strong in numbers and powerful as China is today.

And? That absurd fantasy will never occur. All Russian victory in Ukraine would ensure is that Western hegemony is ended and non-whites (the Chinese) will become the main global players.

>white mans global hegemony

Attached: 18329BD5-AF9E-4931-BB63-F63E61BA5DED.jpg (474x248, 19.04K)

Nukes are overrated. The Brits had Anthrax in ww2 but never used it. If they had bombed Germany with Anthrax it would have been uninhabitable for GENERATIONS.

>You're basically cheering for the end of the white man's global hegemony.
good, all it did was deliver the entire world to the palm of the jew.

Yes.

>white man's global hegemony.
Wow you're right, i never realised how good America really is for the white race, guess i'm going to die against China at the will of New york's jews then

Attached: 1624297081874.jpg (625x643, 160.37K)

agitprop panjeets.

Russia has to deal with China similar to America dealing with Mexico. The shitskin wins.

Whos hegemony?

Qui?

Enemies of the US are dumb as fuck and will kill each other like in Call of Duty

Putin is gonna punch a Nazi!

No. China's economy will go crash. The US will crash as well. When the fed finally starts to let rates go higher. EU is fucked. Everyone is fucked. A global great depression is coming.

>tfw you lived long enough to see Europe side with the US against china.

Attached: 21546568774.png (469x467, 44.12K)

>the heccin economy
I think it's going to be about a bit more than numbers at this point

Sigh. China is surrounded by enemy nations and the west could shatter its economy within a week.