/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1596 - Putin Edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>Russia/Ukraine
The Russian Security council has been assembled, the recognition of the Donbass republics is being discussed.
FSB director Bortnikov: tonight two saboteur groups attempted to cross border of Russia from Mariupol and "LNR"(Occupied parts of Luhansk region of Ukraine)
>Syria
Lavrov had a meeting with syrian foreign minister Faisal Miqdad: "We will continue our support to achieve a just solution to the Syrian crisis"
>Ethiopia
Ethiopia began generating electricity from its mega-dam on the Blue Nile on Sunday, But Cairo denounced Sunday's start-up, with the foreign ministry saying Addis Ababa was "persisting in its violations"
>Iran
Fighter jet crashes in Iran’s Tabriz, State media reported that the plane hit the ground near a school. Two pilots and a pedestrian were killed.
>Sahel
Nigerian captured various weapons from ISWAP after the clashes in Adamawa State (near the border with Cameroon).

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT

Attached: putinislam.png (1560x955, 3.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/Yediotnews/67172
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/67828
defencetalk.com/egypt-france-kick-off-military-drills-in-mediterranean-78021/
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1495891875856846850
defencetalk.com/morocco-creates-new-military-zone-along-algeria-border-78016/
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1495877872304726018
youtube.com/watch?v=xQULEq2mPOE
youtube.com/watch?v=DmU7LjSs_VI
aa.com.tr/en/world/un-says-russian-move-to-recognize-breakaway-regions-violates-ukraines-sovereignty/2509346
twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1495889203519004674
twitter.com/AliRogin/status/1495892855705022464
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495893377962885131
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495893330814808071
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495894021495001092
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495894157751160835
nitter.net/the_ragex/status/1495891859926888448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.me/Yediotnews/67172
agreement between russia and DPR\LPR:
>russia has the right to move troops into donbas
>both sides can use each others military infrastructure and army bases
>russia will support the financial and banking systems of donbas
>this agreement lasts until 22/02/2032

Look up Naqshibandi in Iraq

SOMEONE LINK ME THE ACTUAL DECLARATION FROM PUTIN TRANSLATED

NONE OF THESE GAY WEBSITES ACTUALLY LINK IT

Attached: 1422617587668.jpg (900x900, 128.27K)

RT has it

Turkey strongly condemned the Russians' recognition of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states. The Turkish Foreign Ministry said that Turkey strongly supports Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity.

Attached: recep-tayyip-erdogan-presidente-turqu%C3%ADa_7_0.jpg (813x558, 41.78K)

What is your take on Talibs as an ex-Deobandi?

i found this but idk if its the full version
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/67828

Insha Allah we will not say anything against the Russians, want to stay neutral and trade with neighbouring countries barring india

>Egypt, France kick off military drills in Mediterranean

>“Egypt and France are carrying out the ‘Ramses 2022’ naval and air exercises in the Mediterranean… which will last several days,” army spokesman Gharib Abdelhafiz said in a Facebook statement.

>The latest exercises aim “to exchange martial and field experience as well as prepare for any joint operations”, the statement said.

>The spokesman added that the drills also seek “to secure vital targets in the Mediterranean”.

>The two countries have held several naval drills in the Red Sea and the Mediterranean involving Egyptian and French frigates, according to separate statements by the Egyptian army.

>Last year, Egypt signed a deal with France’s Dassault Aviation company to purchase 30 Rafale fighter jets.

defencetalk.com/egypt-france-kick-off-military-drills-in-mediterranean-78021/

wtf

Attached: images.jpg (178x283, 9.33K)

>just war
A fan of Thomas Aquinas are you?

Attached: file.png (1200x1798, 3.95M)

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary

>BREAKING: Zelensky did not want to make any decisions following the meeting of the National Security and Defense Council-- address to nation today cancelled -- according to Russian Media & their Ukrainian sources

(We're just reporting what we see, however, its already 1 AM )

twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1495891875856846850

HAHAHahahhah where is that hohol cuck? His hohol zog primogenitor just cucked out

>Morocco has established a new military zone bordering Algeria, a Moroccan military publication said Monday, amid mounting tensions between the two North African countries.

>The establishment of the new zone redefines Morocco’s military borders, introducing a new eastern military zone alongside the previously designated northern and southern military zones.

>Algeria borders Morocco to the latter’s east and south.

>The Moroccan armed forces’ magazine said in its latest edition on Monday that the creation of the new zone dates back as early as January 5, when its command was handed over to Major General Mohammed Miqdad during a ceremony.

>The zone was created to allow for “more flexibility and freedom for necessary action in the accomplishment of different missions”, the magazine said.

defencetalk.com/morocco-creates-new-military-zone-along-algeria-border-78016/

The talibs are for the most part actually very close to salafi beliefs nowadays due to Saudi influence or mostly Osama bin Laden.
There are Sufis among them but they don't do anything that amounts to shirk and absolutely hate it.
So I support them, even if they were to threaten to kill me, that is as long as they commit to Sharia and shun shirk

same
so far the government stayed fairly neutral as we should be since this doesnt concern us but lapid said if were forced to choose we'll go with US

makes sense we trade with them far more than russia.

So what happens to Europe now? We will impose sanctions on Russia tomorrow, as good American lapdogs, and Russia will stop our gas. How are we going to survive?

Mashallah

Attached: Sheikh Putin (2).jpg (320x330, 30.08K)

>address to nation today cancelled
kek

Like pottery

Attached: 1632365920727.png (900x537, 596.95K)

Isn't Europe rich?
Why can't they just buy American gas?

One day I'll remember to change the name to sayyid putin

Iraq is infiltrated by The Sufi Kasnazani Society lead by a crypto Jew called Muhammad Kasnazani who pretended to support Saddam Hussein they are the reason why Saddam Hussein lost the war against Iran,The Crusade against Kuwait in 1990-1991 and The Crusade of 2003.

Zelensky killed by Putins words

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary

>The EU will not impose sanctions against Russia in connection with the recognition of the DNR and LNR immediately, because it wants to see Moscow's next steps-- European officials

twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1495877872304726018

HAHAHAHHAHAHH HAHAHWHAHAHWHAHAWFHAWFHAW YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAHAHAHAH ALL THAT SHILLIN AND NARRATIVE HAHAHAAH

what a pussy
where's the canned preplanned response?
this was one of the main expected scenarios and he wont even address the people, its not like this is a big surprise.
the guy is no leader

I suppose that's what I don't know as much, I am not familiar with many types of Sunni Sufi, there are no Zaydi types as it is generally tribal. What's your take on Pashtunwali among Pashtuns?

Iman of Ireland

LMAO

That's actually I think from before they took into account or confirmed that Putin sent peace keepers to donbass

la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah

Attached: 1644867372787.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Thanks

It's pre Islamic custom but nowadays Islam takes more priority.
Alhamdulillah our people have become more and more religious, especially the younger men among us

They know that constantinople is next.

Will anything happen tonight?

Attached: cop frog.jpg (864x864, 149.65K)

absolute cuckery
noone learns anything from history do they

israel has like over 1/2 million russian and ukranian migrants
taking a side would cause an even bigger shitshow
but so is staying neutral so its a lose/lose type situation

they're afraid that Russians will go full invasion mode if they go with sanctions now(their last card)

People here are becoming less, I may finish my education and head out to a more conservative place lol

You will be the next after Iran and Saudi Dynasty gavur pig.

we're waiting you cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=xQULEq2mPOE

Attached: 1645081132855.jpg (828x883, 131.31K)

It's night time currently there so gotta wait till daylight to see what happened.
Just like when talibs entered kabul

are we posting nasheed bangers?
youtube.com/watch?v=DmU7LjSs_VI

The EU surrendered

OH MAN MAYBE BECOMING RELIANT ON RUSSIAN GAS AND OIL WAS A BAD IDEA

>UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres considers Russia's decision to recognize Ukraine's breakaway regions of Donetsk and Luhansk a violation of the country's territorial integrity and sovereignty, his spokesman Stephane Dujarric said in a statement Monday.

>Guterres also said the decision is inconsistent with the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

>"The Secretary-General is greatly concerned by the decision," said Dujarric, adding the UN chief calls for the peaceful settlement of the conflict in eastern Ukraine in accordance with the Minsk Agreements as endorsed by the Security Council in resolution 2202 (2015).

>"The United Nations, in line with the relevant General Assembly resolutions, remains fully supportive of the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Ukraine, within its internationally recognized borders," said the statement.

>"The Secretary-General urges all relevant actors to focus their efforts on ensuring an immediate cessation of hostilities, protection of civilians and civilian infrastructure, preventing any actions and statements that may further escalate the dangerous situation in and around Ukraine and prioritizing diplomacy to address all issues peacefully," it added.

aa.com.tr/en/world/un-says-russian-move-to-recognize-breakaway-regions-violates-ukraines-sovereignty/2509346

Honestly I'd say Pakistan might be good for you and your kids, lately you could get a nationality provided you invest 150 to 200k usd.

>Gets publicly called a foreign puppet
>Gets invaded for real this time
>what do?
>adress the "nation"
>or
>IMMEDIATELY ask muh international partners
twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1495889203519004674
Fucking clown

Attached: 1635482348219.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Why did you split? Announcement is here
Bread is here

I considered Indonesia or Brunei but I dunno how much I can take hurricanes, gonna find out here soon

>NEW: In a conference call with reporters on responding to Putin, and what comes next, a senior admin official suggested that Russian troops in Donetsk/Luhansk *alone* may *not* warrant the "swift and severe" sanctions the admin has been previewing.
twitter.com/AliRogin/status/1495892855705022464

Attached: 1641810305603.gif (500x281, 266.11K)

>Ukrainian report,

>In the last hour there is complete silence in all areas.

i guess they arent so eager to shell now
not really if we had to pick wed go anti russia because its allied with many of our enemies and nato countries are our main trade partners. on the other hand we'd rather not get dragged into shit we dont care about and we do collaborate locally with russia and sell weapons to them.

Attached: FCUyb-CXIAowF37.jpg (1034x580, 67.57K)

Sorry mate, you didn't post it and thread got archived with only his bread linked

Kek, saved

Attached: 1622852529357.png (702x691, 326.82K)

I'm tending this one because I just gave up a thread last thread

Of course.

No worries I'll maintain it for future use

ok that is epic picture

>The White House reiterated that the US has no plans to send troops to participate in the fighting in Ukraine

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495893377962885131

That's curious for your geography, are you against Anglicanism too?

>Interfax, reports a large number of armored vehicles on the territory of the DPR. Presumably Russian.

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495893330814808071

Kek what the fuck they gonna do ? Play with our glowies

the israelis had veto their arms being sold to ukraine so they aren't so keen on taking a full anti-russian
they'll probably go full neutral.
like "pls stop the fighting and talk it out" type thing

>EU will not impose sanctions on Russia over recognition of DNR and LNR, not immediately, because it wants to see Moscow's next steps, European officials say

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495894021495001092

all around cuckening in all fronts

imagine US being your ally.... poor analbanians...

Also, announcing next bake (which is already baked)

that was an offer nearly a decade ago, but the germans went ahead with nord stream 2.

>Russia will take measures to maintain the financial and banking system of the DNR and LNR, based on the fact that the Russian ruble is the means of payment there, according to the agreements.

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1495894157751160835

Seen, this should fill up quick in any sense. I'll even help sizzle the ohther.

Well Biden already announced that, nobody gives enough shits about Ukraine to actually send people to die there

yep
i heard some minister said something against russia but lapid\bennet are quiet about it. the only talk on the subject is urging citizens that are in ukraine right now to evacuate.

>#BREAKING Russia Soldiers are being reported as to have already crossed the border into DPR and LPR

nitter.net/the_ragex/status/1495891859926888448

Welp, sure to get Chinese funding now

Attached: 1645484480059.png (702x691, 364.43K)

>Ukrainian President's emergency statement on Russia's decision

>Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zlinsky has announced that he is preparing for an emergency speech on developments in Donetsk and Luhansk and will deliver a speech soon.

>2021: NATO loses Afghanistan
>2022: NATO loses Ukraine
complete humiliation

Why ukraine is pig?

Attached: flat 2.png (720x484, 257.71K)

>emergency statement
pig ate my national address!!!!

Germany, or more accurately Germoney, dreams of reuniting with Russia and is willing to rip off the rest of Europe for it.

Khokhols never leave without their salo!

in b4 he's racing to the helicopter with bags of money

neither were part of nato

i wouldnt get too cocky, ive no doubt the murricans would jump at the chance to blow you guys up again

I feel bad for the parts of Ukraine separated from Russian control. Odessa and Kiev when? Brothers should be together.

Attached: 1645169950429.jpg (284x177, 9.12K)